PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL DRAFT (NEP visits & Pro days)

NFL site discussing Auburn pro day today and how fast Schwartz will run (and maybe more relevant how well he catches the ball !)

Paulson Adebo with a 4.42 and Simi Fehoko with a 4.37. What is going on with the times over there? I didn't think either one would break 4.5, but I liked both of their games on tape. If those are legit, then SIGN ME UP.

Paulson Adebo with a 4.42 and Simi Fehoko with a 4.37. What is going on with the times over there? I didn't think either one would break 4.5, but I liked both of their games on tape. If those are legit, then SIGN ME UP.
I REALLY like Fehoko, 6'4" 225 and runs a 4.37, holy schnickes !

Pro day #'s have historically been better so some will add a .5 I believe. Still impressive.

I REALLY like Fehoko, 6'4" 225 and runs a 4.37, holy schnickes !
I don't know anything about his receiving skills. If they're good, sign me on. A good receiver with that size and speed...Wow.

Supposedly we were at Kent St pro day

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back