PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL DRAFT (NEP visits & Pro days)

Vg blocker

I'm so excited. Should have off this weekend to bang out a lot of grades and semi-finalize the PTP board.

Quite the company.

Quite the company.

He's very good against larger receivers. Best tape I've seen against Pitts, too. But don't put him inside or against shifty guys. He can be a Ramsey or Sherman type. Depending on what we do at QB/LB, he should be on the short list at 15, if he makes it past Dallas.

He's very good against larger receivers. Best tape I've seen against Pitts, too. But don't put him inside or against shifty guys. He can be a Ramsey or Sherman type. Depending on what we do at QB/LB, he should be on the short list at 15, if he makes it past Dallas.
Are you talking about Horn or Surtain? I’m guessing Horn.

Are you talking about Horn or Surtain? I’m guessing Horn.
Horn. Surtain seems to struggle some in man to man against shiftier receivers, although I could see him flourishing as a boundary corner and a safety. They both perform their best against bigger receivers, though, at least from what I've seen.

Horn. Surtain seems to struggle some in man to man against shiftier receivers, although I could see him flourishing as a boundary corner and a safety. They both perform their best against bigger receivers, though, at least from what I've seen.
That's why im higher on farley. WR like Hill Anderson can be a extrem threat and if I go high with CB i'd like to see that deep coverage skills.

That's why im higher on farley. WR like Hill Anderson can be a extrem threat and if I go high with CB i'd like to see that deep coverage skills.

I mostly agree, but their technique is much better than Farley's. His speed is special, though. He has closing burst like few other players at his position. I don't think he's quite there yet with his technique, however. I'd rather trade down and take Stokes in the 50 - 80 range than Farley in the 10 - 20 range, but that's just me.

I mostly agree, but their technique is much better than Farley's. His speed is special, though. He has closing burst like few other players at his position. I don't think he's quite there yet with his technique, however. I'd rather trade down and take Stokes in the 50 - 80 range than Farley in the 10 - 20 range, but that's just me.
I like Stokes as well. Would be a good second rd. pick imo. Has played well and good athletic. I just think Farley brings some hands ball tracking with his Size coombined to his speed that is rare

Stokes is fast! Like run stride for stride with waddle fast.

if stokes or horn is available at 46, we should jump all over that.

Felton's pro day wasn't thrilling either to reports but can't find the numbers yet

That 3-cone time. What! Too bad he wasn't very productive and has underdeveloped technique. Those testing numbers are monstrous.

I was wondering if he'd go sub-4 seconds in the SS. Turns out he did! Special player, although he's really small.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Back