PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Jets/JEST/Jete Suck thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't subject any of God's creatures to that toxic crap hole. It will be a Superfund site for decades to come.

The jete could use it as a swimming pool in the summer and a skating rink in winter.

BTW...just got my brand new urinal insert for the 2020 season...

ZY4i6gwHnPm5LRxQg_b450R4S6LinySD4W_Yj52JKSk.jpg

Do you know why they put screens in the bottom of men's urinals? So jete fans don't eat the mints.

On the one hand, the guy some Jets fans wished they'd hired as coach is now 1-3 coaching the Cowboys, which is embarrassing. On the other hand, the Cowboys have scored 17, 40, 31, and 38 points in their four games, and I think Jets fans would have taken that in a heartbeat.

A Jets fan on their forum noted that of the Jets TDs this year, only one of them came from the design of the offense, a 2 yard run in deep garbage time. Everything else was because of an odd occurrence or outstanding individual effort making something from nothing. The 46 yard Darnold run, two times Darnold escaped a sack, scrambled around, and found Berrios, a defensive score, and a nothing WR screen that Jamison Crowder turned into a long TD by avoiding multiple tacklers. Other than the garbage time run, there has yet to be one TD scored because the offense executed an Adam Gase designed play as intended.

The jete made the right decision by hiring Gaze. They should give him an extension.

with the Pats game canceled I NEED my quotient of laughter filled by the Jersey Rats...please, God...please make sure the Jets play today...imagine a humiliating disgrace as the Cards brutalize the worst "team" in sports history? Someone post that .gif of the Jet moron punching the air with his fist like all the "tough girls" Jet fans do...

Spoiled goods...

One year after trading up in the first round to select Rosen, the Cardinals -- who play the Jets in New York on Sunday -- used the No. 1 overall pick in 2019 on Kyler Murray and traded Rosen to the Miami Dolphins for second- and fifth-round picks.

A handful of NFL executives surveyed this week told ESPN they believe the Jets would receive similar compensation in a trade for Darnold if they finish with the No. 1 overall pick and decide that's the route they want to pursue.

"I don't think they'd get a [first-round pick] for Sam, but it also depends what he puts on tape the rest of the year," one general manager told ESPN. "The problem is, [Darnold] is struggling with his accuracy, his durability -- so they're in a tough spot. And if everyone knows the Jets are taking a quarterback, then they won't get as much back."

"The high-water mark would be a [second-round pick] for him," one GM said this weekend. "I think they could get a [fourth-round pick] for him, but if he finished positive for him, they might get a 2 for him. In college, he was a turnover machine. In the NFL, he has been a turnover machine. I just don't think he has the credentials to go for a 1."

Seems Darnit is walking in the footsteps of his illustrious predecessor, Mark Sanchez. At least Sanchez has a signature play he'll be remembered for forever, the butt fumble!

Cardinals 30 Jets 10. SOJ!

The utter ,pervasive stench of Jete stink is beginning to pose a public health menace. No one can be sure if it's just dog shyt outside their windows or a gaggle of hopelessly pathetic Jete fans walking by.

Today was a new benchmark...there are great teams and good teams,average teams and bad teams in the NFL...but then there is the NY Jets, a team so pathetic that it'd take a decade to even RISE to the level of bad. The league should disband this pathetic franchise, sell off all its' fixed assets and donate the proceeds to remedial grade school education for the fanbase and, most importantly, BAN all current Jete players from playing in the NFL for 5 years. For the health and welfare of the rest of the league and its' players.

If your worries about the health and welfare of the rest of the league, why not start with booting goddell, the ultimate Jets fan, to the curb, with the rest of the garbage the nfl headquarters generates!

Any week now, the superbowl run begins!

expecting a severe bout of dysentery, eh Jete fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down