PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2018 Preseason G2: PHI @ NE

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember when we had a guard who played most of a season on a bum leg?

We need to get some players with that kind of toughness.

I want to meet the player who would continue to play on a torn Achilles.

Why would we draft a guy who is going to tear his Achilles? B.B. the gm is killing B.B. the coach.

Remember when Mankins cost us that very same season by playing like **** in the Super Bowl due to said torn ACL?

Also, what are you even saying? Wynn is a ****y for not playing through a torn Achilles?

Lmao what was he insinuating? That Wynn should keep playing with a torn Achilles?
I have no idea. Might be hammered.

Remember when Mankins cost us that very same season by playing like **** in the Super Bowl due to said torn ACL?

Also, what are you even saying? Wynn is a ***** for not playing through a torn Achilles?

Wynn isn't the only injured Olinemen we have.

Him, cannon, before he retired Stork.

All these guys with talent, but none of them able to play through injuries.

Makes me wanna rewatch the game soon and check out Davis. Must have missed him looking at other things. But sounds like we might end up with a pretty deep and versatile rotation.

At this point that’s the ideal scenario. All depends on how brown/cannon hold up or an upcoming trade.
We have 2 experienced NFL OTs (plus croston)behind brown cannon and waddle. I doubt we will be trading for a different #4 OT and I doubt that guy would be any different than what we have.
I would expect an OT scooped up to the practice squad after cutdowns, which could be Croston.

Makes me wanna rewatch the game soon and check out Davis. Must have missed him looking at other things. But sounds like we might end up with a pretty deep and versatile rotation.

I wonder how much he can play in space. He measured 6’3 271 and ran a 4.72. Bill waited a year for this guy to get healthy. I don’t know how long his arms are but he seems like a guy that would easily be picked up if he doesn’t make the 53 man roster.

Anyone who focussed on Davis in a rewatch please post comments.

Wynn isn't the only injured Olinemen we have.

Him, cannon, before he retired Stork.

All these guys with talent, but none of them able to play through injuries.
Football players get injured.
Prior to last season cannon missed 7 games in 5 years.

Would you rather have players with no talent who suck but keep playing when they shouldn’t and they aren’t capable?
Do you think Wynn can block anyone with a torn Achilles?
And by the way we win a SB with cannon playing through a SEVERE foot injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST