PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Free Agency -- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've heard Kuntz is a little too loose Kuntz has been screwed over by too many guys and now kuntz has been really sloppy with personnel choices.
Also heard kuntz smells bad when sweating. Nobody needs that.
However when kuntz is pleased the feeling can't be beat everyone has a good time and kuntz has great workout regimes.
Not only is it healthy working with kuntz but fun also.
However not a big fan of assistant coach dix but some guys seem to be.
To each his own I prefer kuntz.

Yeah I've heard Kuntz is a little too loose Kuntz has been screwed over by too many guys and now kuntz has been really sloppy with personnel choices.
However when kuntz is pleased the feeling can't be beat everyone has a good time and kuntz has great workout regimes.

Subtle.

Kuntz is a far better option than Cox.

Broncos fans were clamoring for him to start over Keenum before the arrest (which honestly doesn't seem that bad compared to what a lot of players have done and kept their jobs after). Could be worth a PS look, but the Broncos probably gave up on his maturity regardless of what the arrest was actually for.

Broncos fans were clamoring for him to start over Keenum before the arrest (which honestly doesn't seem that bad compared to what a lot of players have done and kept their jobs after). Could be worth a PS look, but the Broncos probably gave up on his maturity regardless of what the arrest was actually for.

Patriots can straighten him right out.:rolleyes:

Let’s sign him to the practice squad.:rolleyes:

He would be a great fit as Brady’s Successor.:rolleyes:

Let’s sign the beast. o_O

I'm guessing you're not up to date on what went down with Kelly?

As far as I know, he got high on bath salts and barged into some family's house. Did something else come out?

Raiders cut Obi Melifonwu, a safety taken 56th last year. Pats should look to sign him to their practice squad if he is not signed to someone's 53. He was overdrafted but cutting him at this point is strange. Go Gruden!

6-4, 225, from UConn, born in South Grafton, Mass. Available film shows a good downhill tackler who has solid ball skills, is not a good cover guy, does not always take good angles, and gets caught looking in the backfield a good amount. Was waive/injured, reverted to injured reserve at cut time, and just waived from injured reserve. This suggests he is healthy and wishes to play. He has had some serious injury concerns with Oakland so he would fit right in. Sign this bust/beast to the practice squad ala Corey Coleman and see if you can turn him into a coverage linebacker/big safety in the mold of Tank Williams, Josh Barrett and Jordan Richards!

And in related news---let's make a trade with the Raiders
Sign the Waived Local Beast!

Just putting it out there that Shaq Mason has been playing like a BEAST! Had he hit the market with his current slate, he would've probably become the highest paid guard in history (not necessarily that he's the best guard in the league, but that financial precedents like Solder last year would push his value up even more). Despite naysayers believing that Mason was on his way out this year - myself included - he has been a Top Lineman in the league, despite the lack of attention (which is good).

Chad Kelly has been kicked off a highschool, college, and pro team. He's also the same braintrust who at 22 years old ran onto a highschool field to join in on a brawl. Kids a lost cause.

Chad Kelly has been kicked off a highschool, college, and pro team. He's also the same braintrust who at 22 years old ran onto a highschool field to join in on a brawl. Kids a lost cause.

Reminds me of that TE out of some Pacific Northwest school from several drafts ago who had great talent, but lots of off-field red flags. IIRC, the Packers signed him, but he only lasted a few games before getting busted.

Reminds me of that TE out of some Pacific Northwest school from several drafts ago who had great talent, but lots of off-field red flags. IIRC, the Packers signed him, but he only lasted a few games before getting busted.

Colt Lyerla? Forgot all about him, dude had serious talent. I take it he ****ed up then?

Colt Lyerla? Forgot all about him, dude had serious talent. I take it he ****ed up then?

Colt got hurt. Cut from GB, and never played in the NFL again. Played some Arena, and eventually called it quits. Think he might have got in some further legal trouble after also. Like a parole violation or something.

He was unique and rare talent. Like a Blend of AH and Gronk.

Something like a Kelce with more potential.

Such a shame!!!

Yup! That's the guy.

Very talented and atheletic receiving TE who graduated HS early. Played for the Oregon Ducks 2011-2013, but quit the team during the 2013 season and was later busted for coke.

Packers signed him as a UDFA after the 2014 draft, but he tore his PCL and MCL in pre-season practice. He took an injury settlement, and was busted a couple weeks later for DUI (drugs, not alcohol).

Lyerla got signed by Arena Football in early 2016, but got busted in August for heroin. He ended up doing time for forgery (counterfeit fifties) and drug possession, but escaped from custody in May 2017. He was captured the next day in a near-OD condition, but still tried to flee (and failed).

I have no idea where he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back