PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Draft Prospect Thread

Found my power back.. Kamryn Pettway runs like a train

Watched tape of the linebacker from southeast Louisiana, teahema or something like that and was impressed. If he runs well, we need to be in on him. Looks like 3rd round talent!

Watched tape of the linebacker from southeast Louisiana, teahema or something like that and was impressed. If he runs well, we need to be in on him. Looks like 3rd round talent!

Sione Teuhema

Found my power back.. Kamryn Pettway runs like a train

His knees won't last long at the pro level but he's a very big back. Not a lot of gears but he possesses the violent north-south running style that this team could probably use on the goal line. Johnson was the superior RB of the two this year.

His knees won't last long at the pro level but he's a very big back. Not a lot of gears but he possesses the violent north-south running style that this team could probably use on the goal line. Johnson was the superior RB of the two this year.

Agreed and hes very high cut which I hate bc of lower body injuries.

RB, DL/RUSH, CB, S, IOL, are all loaded positions.

NFL mock draft notebook

You might have never heard of the guy I had to keep moving up. I mentioned UTSA edge rusher Marcus Davenport—a 6' 7" freak of a receiver-turned-pass rusher—a few weeks back. I didn’t have him in my early November mock. I put him at the end of the first round in the initial list I put together this time around, and then multiple execs told me he’s not getting out of the Top 15. I wound up putting him at 14, behind only Chubb among rushers, and Davenport clearly has a chance to rise higher.”

NFL mock draft notebook

You might have never heard of the guy I had to keep moving up. I mentioned UTSA edge rusher Marcus Davenport—a 6' 7" freak of a receiver-turned-pass rusher—a few weeks back. I didn’t have him in my early November mock. I put him at the end of the first round in the initial list I put together this time around, and then multiple execs told me he’s not getting out of the Top 15. I wound up putting him at 14, behind only Chubb among rushers, and Davenport clearly has a chance to rise higher.”

While I like Davenport, I don't think he's that kind of transcendent talent. I could see it happening: If Leonard Floyd could go top ten with mediocre production but insane measurables, then so can Davenport. Interesting to hear that kind of buzz around him.

While I like Davenport, I don't think he's that kind of transcendent talent. I could see it happening: If Leonard Floyd could go top ten with mediocre production but insane measurables, then so can Davenport. Interesting to hear that kind of buzz around him.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. Pissed hes getting his pub but I expected it.

Only 20 & known for doing community work & late night snacks.

Davenport, by anyone's measure is 6'5+/240+ & maybe bigger. He's still gunna fill out. Wants to play at 265-270. Basketball, Track background.

In terms of production he barley played as a Freshman and went through a huge body makeover. But in total, 43 games

Solo Assist ToT TFL SCKS PD
95 90 185 37.5 21.5 8

FR TD FF
2 1 6

Marcus's #'s improved each year in 4 with basically a rs frs, where Floyd stayed more or less the same.

Also fu×k Peter King lol. Been on This guy for a long time.

I think it was Breer, but your point stands. You've been on that train for a long time. Good find.

lol I'm just an ass

I'll admit tho it bothers me a lil when all these guys "shoot up the board" etc but we've been on these guys forever.

Christmas of Florida state says he is going back to FSU for his senior season.

Kirk is putting on a show so far for Texas A&M. Meanwhile, on the other side, the Duke continues to cement his position on my big board. Really like his pursuit.

Kirk is putting on a show so far for Texas A&M. Meanwhile, on the other side, the Duke continues to cement his position on my big board. Really like his pursuit.

Thought he was too high in the lottery before the season but now he's underrated for sure. Returns a punt for TD every 6-7 times did I hear right.

Oooohh Duke almost had a S for 2!

I would be ecstatic if bb drafts “the duke”.

Still think Darnold is tremendous. That being said he should go back to school. He’s got to learn not to fumble. I think the a lot of the problems this year were due to what was around him(obviously the fumbles are on him, I mean other things

Think Darnold could be a bust.

Anyone thoughts on Hubbard? I thought he underachieved this season but he had a big game against USC. 2.5 sacks.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back