PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

The Blues hit from in front. They amp up the hits with a lead. When tied or behind, they're too busy trying to catch up or take the lead, abandoning their long term goal of beating up the Bruins over a long series.

Regards,
Chris

We’ve ramped up the hitting big time compared to the SJ series. I assume we’re talking hits to Hertl and Pavelski since Karllson left via groin injury? Of the 2 Hertls was the worst, he did take contact to the head as well as shoulder; couldve warranted a game suspension. Pavelskis on the other hand was a clean check in the boards. This hit aggravated his past concussion symptoms, imo they brought him back too soon. To a healthy player that check wouldn’t have done anything.

You said your near STL, and I see AF retired (TY for your service) you near the Scott AFB area?
yes sir, i work at Scott AFB and live in Breese IL out by Lake Carlyle. How about you when you were here?

The Sanford hit on Krug was just as cheap. He should also be getting a phonecall.

If I wanted to watch 1977 Flyers/Sabres I'd build a Way -Back machine.

I was thinking the same thing about the Flyers last night.

I came back to hockey all excited, thinking that the grabbing and hooking (things that became prevalent in the first era after everyone started wearing better padding and helmets) was gone - I was seeing a faster and more skilled game. This series is unwatchable - I really can't stand hits from between the numbers driving a player into the boards, or the constant head shots.

Welcome to the NHL without fighting. Enjoy folks...

Boston - overcoming long odds since Concord and Lexington

Far bigger a problem for me, than the officiating is the lousy discipline Bruins had in front of their net, they have to clean up in there, defend it like it means something, beat up on anyone coming in.

If they'd done that, it's 1-1 in the 3rd.

You guys are handling this series well...

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Thank god not and I'm German. The Bruins can win but the Blues have all the momentum right now and the city is starving for success. I think the Blues end it in game 6 unfortunately.

Welcome to the NHL without fighting. Enjoy folks...
Fighting solves for this kind of ********.

All the pacifists can disagree with me all they want but I'm right and so are you.

They showed more passion and fight in them than the over-paid, under-talented, charmin-soft, choke-ass b!tches did on the ice throughout the entire game.

The light up wristbands made it look like a video game tallying points per punch thrown.

Regards,
Chris

TD Garden will not be crazy. It's a dark cinema. That's just the way the corporates want it.

Concourses painted dark, sound system blaring to keep the humans down and passive. It works. I miss the Old Garden where you could actually see your fellow fans and the crowd was the active participant. Hell, they even booed John Kiley when Delaware North made him play the organ before faceoffs. Even veterans on opposing teams were scared of coming into the old Garden.

Is it that bad now? I haven’t been there for a while honestly, but I do agree that the old school thing of just letting the crowd make the noise is a billion times better than flashing lights and blaring sound systems.

They showed more passion and fight in them than the over-paid, under-talented, charmin-soft, choke-ass b!tches did on the ice throughout the entire game.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. You were saying the same sh!t when they were down 3 to 2 against the leafs. You want them to lose so you have something to ***** about. if they win you will be miserable. And you won't say a word. You will hide. do yourself a favor stop watching.

Last edited:
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. You were saying the same **** when they were down 3 to 2 against the leafs. You want them to lose so you have something to ***** about. if they win you will be miserable. And you won't say a word. You will hide. do yourself a favor stop watching.
LOL

Hockey is in some big trouble if their REFs going to suck the way NBA refs do.
i hate to complain about the refs. but last night was a cluster f. but its not over till you lose 4 games.

i hate to complain about the refs. but last night was a cluster f. but its not over till you lose 4 games.
I still think we can win this thing.

As to the refs it's not just this series let's not forget the hand pass, the goal that bounced off the safety net, and all the other bull ****.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back