PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

Lanche not going quietly

Sharks PK continues to shine, helluva kill there

Have you read about the disgusting amount of pollen up there? If that poor guy has allergies, I legitimately feel bad for him.

190409160900-north-carolina-pollen-1-large-169.jpg

pollen-drone-shot-2.jpg

635621045987322506-A03-pollen-12.jpg

I get a sinus pressure headache just looking at these pics.

Moved down here in 2017. The pollen is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.

And you know the places I’ve lived.

I honestly don’t know how anyone with a smidge of allergies survives here

Moved down here in 2017. The pollen is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.

And you know the places I’ve lived.

I honestly don’t know how anyone with a smidge of allergies survives here
what area are you talking about? florida?

Sharks-Blues and Bruins-Canes it is...

I'll go with San Jose and Boston in the Final.

chris must be at the game tonight.
I wish. Missed first period while at my daughter's track meet. Been running around house doing stuff, peeking at TV here and there. Only sat to watch final 15 mins.

Regards,
Chris

i have seasonal allergies. those pictures look like a living hell on earth.

I have to imagine it’s awful for an allergy sufferer.

I am not one, but even so it is really unpleasant. Way worse than the heat and humidity in the summer in my personal opinion.

Always had a soft spot for those Sharks. They made my year when they finally shut up my old buddy in the service.

Big time Red Wings fan and they just won the Presidents trophy and it was just a braggart fest. Low and behold the lowly 8 seed knocks Yzerman and his crew out of the playoffs. Didn’t do much to shut him up later cuz they ended up winning 2 or 3 after but it was glorious none the less.

Dont know much about the west but SJ must be favored over the Blues. What's your take Chris?

Dont know much about the west but SJ must be favored over the Blues. What's your take Chris?
Sharks have a lot of scoring pop. Erik Karlsson was hurt a ton and is still rounding back into form. When he was healthy earlier this year, the team looked awesome. Offense is at its best with Burns blasting from the point and Pavelski, Hertl or Couture in front to redirect or clean up. Timo Meier had a great season, but peaked early. Evander Kane either looks amazing or like poop...no in between. Vlasic keeps chugging along as one of the top shutdown defenders in the world. Martin Jones started off this postseason shaky, but got good. If he plays like he did in '16, they're a shoo-in for the SCF.

I didn't watch much of St. Louis this year. I'm guessing Vlasic locks up Taresenko and the Sharks forecheck tests their defense. Should be a good series. Not expecting any 5-4 type games.

Regards,
Chris

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes