PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

I think the suspension was probably warranted, although it does hurt. At least its only 1 game. Maybe Miller will be ready but the others must step up. Cant wait to face Dougie Hamilton. I never thought he was that great and he certainly never bought into the Bruins style. i think he is soft, but the majority of experts think he is great. This would be an even better series had they remained in Hartford. Go Bruins in 6
Video of hit below
Go to 45 seconds
McAvoy :
1) Clearly launched ( 2 feet left ice) to complete hit
2) The head received the full blow from the launch
This suspension was a foregone conclusion based on 2 clear truths

so glad i popped in to this OT NHL Playoffs thread. I think ill just go back to the Bruins forum and have a conversation with myself.
I talk to myself in the Red Sox forum all the time. It’s basically a ghost town over there. :)

No but my loser buddy in Raleigh sent me this crap.

I told him hurricanes fizzle out the more north they go.

View attachment 23316

Have you read about the disgusting amount of pollen up there? If that poor guy has allergies, I legitimately feel bad for him.

190409160900-north-carolina-pollen-1-large-169.jpg

pollen-drone-shot-2.jpg

635621045987322506-A03-pollen-12.jpg

I get a sinus pressure headache just looking at these pics.

I think it should all be here. Has anyone asked Tunescribe what he thinks about that yet?

ive brought it up several times. i gave up.

Ask him again. I would do it, but he put me on ignore because I spoiled the ending of The Avengers for him before he saw it.

I think it should all be here. Has anyone asked Tunescribe what he thinks about that yet?

Yeah, you did @ 1600 posts and a couple of MCU movies ago :D

Have you read about the disgusting amount of pollen up there? If that poor guy has allergies, I legitimately feel bad for him.

190409160900-north-carolina-pollen-1-large-169.jpg

pollen-drone-shot-2.jpg

635621045987322506-A03-pollen-12.jpg

I get a sinus pressure headache just looking at these pics.
Yikes! I'll ask him. Thats brutal

Ask him again. I would do it, but he put me on ignore because I spoiled the ending of The Avengers for him before he saw it.

I had you on ignore for a day until I saw the movie...but then I unignored you because I do like your contributions to Patriots discussion . The people who don't talk Patriots football but just show up every May-June to talk Bruins get ignored permanently lol.

Last edited:
so anyone have any predictions how we will handle suspension? who will go into the 1st line, and how will that affect the lower lines?

so anyone have any predictions how we will handle suspension? who will go into the 1st line, and how will that affect the lower lines?

As far as the roster spot goes I'd guess Kampfer, in terms of who they pairwith Chara I'd be surprised if it wasn't Carlo. If they do choose to dress Moore, there will be more juggling due to his left shot. Of course having said that I'm probably completely wrong

Last edited:
I live in the Carolinas, but have yet to find any Hurricanes fans around me. The Canes need to be stomped in the mud just for that hokey crap they make the players do after home wins. Grapes has them pegged.

Sharks taking care of business so far

Great to see Pavelski out there.

Donskoi with the circle behind the net, then upper corner short side goal. Carbon copy of his game 3 OT winner against the Penguins a few years back.

Regards,
Chris

I think they go with this, don't forget, its only for one game

Chara-Clifton
Krug-Carlo
Griz -Kampfer

I think they go with this, don't forget, its only for one game

Chara-Clifton
Krug-Carlo
Griz -Kampfer
I like it. they can get by one game with that. McAvoy will get some needed rest and his ankle will heal up a bit.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back