PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

Yahoo I don’t have to work out anymore. Just watch Playoff Hockey to get my heart in the target zone. Go B’s

I was referring to the douchey penalties at the end, that was flat out embarrassing

Didn’t care for what bortuzzo was trying to do, Acciari was smart to not take the bait. Refs booted him to prevent anything from escalating. Stupid yes, but I don’t think he’s getting suspended in a a game 7 cup finals game.

I'd roll out the same lines Wednesday, sucks for Backes but this is their best lineup.
I think you’re right. I was pleasantly surprised. The initial thought of sitting Backes again didn’t sit well with me, but Kuhlman gave them a much needed spark. It was good to see them win more puck battles.

Didn’t care for what bortuzzo was trying to do, Acciari was smart to not take the bait. Refs booted him to prevent anything from escalating. Stupid yes, but I don’t think he’s getting suspended in a a game 7 cup finals game.

Nah, he'd have to be Marchand to get tossed for a game 7. Hoping he gets de-panted Wednesday though. No call for that kind of self indulgent BS. These Finals should prove to the league that there is a place for fighting in the game.

Nah, he'd have to be Marchand to get tossed for a game 7. Hoping he gets de-panted Wednesday though. No call for that kind of self indulgent BS. These Finals should prove to the league that there is a place for fighting in the game.

Frustration can bring out the worst in a player. I don’t even think Marchand would get a game; he avoided one for that shot to the back of a player in the blue jackets series.

Rask won this game. no doubt about it. he's back in the zone, he was in before the break.

Hmmm...these comments seem to be one captain short...wonder why that is...:rolleyes:

Exposed as an unfunny fraud when Steve Carrell left the show.

Don’t get me started on the overhyped farce called Mad Men.

I would almost anything to be at game 7

Is the first game 7 in a final since 2011?

Patriots have never even played a game 7 at home. Fcking losers.
Freaking Belichick the GM is killing Belichick the coach, and this just proves it.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back