PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

I wanted to go to the game but tickets start at $800.

They are less in Bosston.

My brother in law is worried about game 3.
I’m worried about game 3, too. Until they get their top 3 (or even 6) going, they’ll be playing with one hand tied. Gotta try and get the momentum back and force STL to make game 4 a “must win.”

I’m worried about game 3, too. Until they get their top 3 (or even 6) going, they’ll be playing with one hand tied.

Im worried too.

I dont like how this is lining up and my brother in law is usually spot on. He has a sense for these types of things, so I follow his lead. His horses come in good at the track. He told me about Louie being due.

Im worried too.

I dont like how this is lining up and my brother in law is usually spot on. He has a sense for these types of things, so I follow his lead. His horses come in good at the track. He told me about Louie being due.
Who does he like in the Belmont? And the Met mile?

captain stone laughs. he wants them to lose and not play well. :rolleyes:
The two Captains at it again. Its confusing keeping you guys apart. Isn't it time for one of you to be promoted to Major? :p

Small world. Your new kid, Connor Clifton... He's from my hometown in Jersey, and I'm friends with his cousin.

In fact it was Clifton's cousin that made me join here to get fantasy football advice a few years ago. Finally beat the guy and won the league last year.

Now I gotta root for Boston. Smh... damn it.

Let's gooooooooo, Broons!!!

if he's not hurt then he better do something in the finals. no excuses...the top line sucked in game 2 and this is probably the first time that i can remember the Bruins being out hit and less physical than their opponent.

Bruins in 5. I am calling it now.
That’s where I’m landing right now too. Obviously anything can happen in the space of a few games, but you’re looking at a Bruins team that just won eight in a row, in the playoffs, before finally losing in overtime. I think they win game three relatively easily, win a close game four, and close it out at home.

Last edited:
Im worried too.

Who is he? Biff Tannen?

Unfortunately, it sounds like performance has been due to injury, and it doesn't look like he will be healthy tonight. They can win with injuries, but it is not ideal.

Last edited:
LETS GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!

Okay need a new GOT gof for this series ... seeking karma.
Lots of face wash from the Blues in game 2 ... so I choose The Hound.

dontpointyoureffingfingeratme.gif

After what happened game 2 I’m fully expecting to get the Bruins A game. Gonna have to match the intensity.

I have butter flys in my stomach like I'm in the starting line up. maybe I am. if you see a 50 something out there skating around. thats me. im ready to go. ill be posting from the bench tonight. lets go!!!

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back