PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 Minicamp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karras taking some 1st line reps for TB (combined with no C acquired in offseason) is pretty telling (they trust him if /when needed).

Yep, they've pretty clearly handed Karras the keys to the interior OL backup position, which is fine. But center remains pretty much the only position on the roster with ZERO camp competition/injury insurance. It's just starter and backup and pray for the best, I guess.

Yep, they've pretty clearly handed Karras the keys to the interior OL backup position, which is fine. But center remains pretty much the only position on the roster with ZERO camp competition/injury insurance. It's just starter and backup and pray for the best, I guess.

They did bring Ferentz. I'm not saying that he's the answer and certainly not what the fans ordered . but he is on the team . and on this team that means he is competing. (looked pretty comfortable in earlier OTAs . also looked undersized..)

Probably means from practice field since BB said all 90 present..

Jesus, you guys are still in the 40's up there? I've been going to the beach for over a month now and already have a tan.

I am loving the Brisset and both Jones news.

Cyrus Jones is screwed if J. Jones makes this big a leap and Likely can display decent coverage & return punts/kicks.

Jesus, you guys are still in the 40's up there? I've been going to the beach for over a month now and already have a tan.

Rub it in Kontra...don't let me meet you in a dark alley.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back