PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Draft Prospect Thread

He's disruptive.

He really caught my eye during the senior bowl. They moved him all over the line and he was constantly wreaking havoc in the backfield.
Thats sheldon for you, He was a pleasure to watch every saturday

I like Sua Cravens.. I've liked him before the combine. He has the athleticism and versatility Belichick covets lately. I think he'd be a great third LB here... Can play run and pass well.

I like Sua Cravens.. I've liked him before the combine. He has the athleticism and versatility Belichick covets lately. I think he'd be a great third LB here... Can play run and pass well.

Just watched the youtube clips of him. Like that he didn't go for the knockout and made good solid leg tackles. Solid tackler and uses his arms to wrap up and none of this shoulder hitting crap where you see guys bounce off and go for another 5 to 10 yards.

Smart player , extremely competitive. Good instincts.

My guess, if they draft a QB is Kevin Hogan of Stanford. supposed to be very very smart. Just started to think that they're going to trade your guy Jimmy G to Houston this year. Don't know why, just a hunch.

Good call before news of Brady's extension happened. Hogan will be in all of my mocks until the draft.

I do not understand why everyone likes hogan

The fact that people are questioning Bosa after his combine performance is astounding, Watch his tape and tell me he will not be a good player

The fact that people are questioning Bosa after his combine performance is astounding, Watch his tape and tell me he will not be a good player

I think people get too caught up in measurables around this time of year. Tape trumps everything as far as I'm concerned.

Bosa will be a good player, but people in the media and through social media are trying to say he'll be the next Watt. I think not.

It's not that he won't be a good player, it's whether he'll be a good pass rusher. If you're taking a DE in the top 5, you want more than a 6-8 sack guy. And that's my issue with Bosa. Just how productive will he be at getting after the QB. He's more Derek Wolfe than Von Miller.

One guy that could be an interesting later round pick is Clemson NT DJ Reader. Quality NT prospect for a Siliga type role.

Malcolm Mitchell strikes me as a perfect Pats fit. Ideal for that LaFell role as long as he can get the system. But he's smart, got loads of quality experience at Georgia and has excellent size with good athleticism. Has also played defence and special teams. Seems like the type of guy BB would love on the roster.

I'd be fine with Mitchell. I really liked Chris Conley last year, who had a similar profile, but more explosive athleticism. Granted, he hasn't produced wildly on the NFL level, but I thought he had the mental makeup to succeed in NE. Perhaps we take his teammate this year.

Malcolm Mitchell is one of favs this draft in terms of value.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back