PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2011-2012 NBA Finals Thread

Sorry. I should have specified that I was speaking of mass opinion of LeBron in general and not you. Other that that...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Hey, enjoy it.

As Patriot fans, we've been on both sides of this title thing a lot in the last decade so I know enough not to begrudge anything to true fans of the Heat and of the sport, as you are.

Nothing else matters but that trophy. IE, anything I've said in this thread to this point is now just noise.

Hey, enjoy it.

As Patriot fans, we've been on both sides of this title thing a lot in the last decade so I know enough not to begrudge anything to true fans of the Heat and of the sport, as you are.

Nothing else matters but that trophy. IE, anything I've said in this thread to this point is now just noise.

Thanks man. And no need to eat crow. We're all wrong sometimes. ;)

As for the Pats, I have a feeling that we'll be returning to the promised land next season. It would make for an awesome year of sports for me. Now all there is to look forward to is the rest of summer and then, finally, football season! :rocker:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back