PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

100% Genuine Brady Thread Here. Hand crafted in USA. Others are just cheap imitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to make one that is 110% now

Is this thread low in calories?

Yes, but does this thread offer superior moisture-wicking properties?

Verily I say to thee, this is surely the big brass belt buckle of Brady threads.

This thread slices and dices.

ezgif.com-resize (9).gif

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

This thread is the ****ing Catalina Wine Mixer.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Are all thread parts made in the US of A or was it just assembled here? Asking for a friend who is worried about coronavirus on thread widgets and thingamajigs shipped from other parts of the world. Has everything been wiped down? In other words, can you 100% guarantee our safety in using your thread? I can’t find a warranty anywhere. And your FAQ section was put together by a pet monkey no doubt.

Are all thread parts made in the US of A or was it just assembled here? Asking for a friend who is worried about coronavirus on thread widgets and thingamajigs shipped from other parts of the world. Has everything been wiped down? In other words, can you 100% guarantee our safety in using your thread? I can’t find a warranty anywhere. And your FAQ section was put together by a pet monkey no doubt.
Regarding these valid concerns, discretion is the better part of valor. I'd avoid this thread pending WHO certification.

I have a dream. A dream where the entire front page is filled with Brady threads.

I have a dream. A dream where the entire front page is filled with Brady threads.

3q4xv6.jpg

The concept was 100% made in the USA.

The physical manifestation of the product is "manufactured" (if such a thing is even possible - none of us can really bring something into being), assembled, packaged, and shipped in Malaysia.

To reiterate, it's Made in the USA.

Only about a dozen instances of the Coronavirus have been found in these specific Brady threads. We do receive biological enhancements from the Wuhan Public Market.

The concept was 100% made in the USA.

The physical manifestation of the product is "manufactured" (if such a thing is even possible - none of us can really bring something into being), assembled, packaged, and shipped in Malaysia.

To reiterate, it's Made in the USA.

Only about a dozen instances of the Coronavirus have been found in these specific Brady threads. We do receive biological enhancements from the Wuhan Public Market.
There have been rumors that the military have been involved in these “engineering” enhancements. That is true, yes? Or, no?

There have been rumors that the military have been involved in these “engineering” enhancements. That is true, yes? Or, no?

We are not allowed to confirm the existing military contract.

Hey OP, does this thread come with a merge free guarantee?

One Thread to rule them all, One Thread to find them,
One Thread to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back