PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is the most embarrasing/infamous Patriots player ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the guys mentioned in the thread are for off the field reasons!

Im kinda Surprised that Tony Eason got only one mention (RayClay), His own team mates didn't want to play with him FFS, That says how much of a ****y that guy was:mad:

LOL, They pretty much Told the Coach to get him off the field!

Last edited:
Max Lane diving into the crowd at the Paradise during an Everclear concert. They had to surgically remove 2 disks from the injured girls neck.

poor Max, now hes taking the fall for Bledsoe again.

It was St. Drew who did that and skated in the media. If Paul Pierce or Manny Ramirez had done that they would have been run out of town.

But just like the myth of what a "team guy" Bledsoe was in 2001 ( when he whined, and continues to whine to anyone who will listen that, although the team won the Super Bowl, BB "wronged" him), there is this myth that Bledsoe was this hard-working Mr Clean. He only working as hard as he had to, and Mr Clean nearly crippled a girl in 1997 in the aformentioned incident.

its been so buried that now we have people thinking it was Max Lane.

Chris Canty didn't he get caught for DUI sitting next to his car in a gas station or something?

poor Max, now hes taking the fall for Bledsoe again.

It was St. Drew who did that and skated in the media. If Paul Pierce or Manny Ramirez had done that they would have been run out of town.

But just like the myth of what a "team guy" Bledsoe was in 2001 ( when he whined, and continues to whine to anyone who will listen that, although the team won the Super Bowl, BB "wronged" him), there is this myth that Bledsoe was this hard-working Mr Clean. He only working as hard as he had to, and Mr Clean nearly crippled a girl in 1997 in the aformentioned incident.

its been so buried that now we have people thinking it was Max Lane.

Maybe because it was Max 'Turnstyle' Lane.

I'll say this for all involved, it was a major lapse in good judgement by young players but you will note that they all used a limo so that there was no chance of DUI. A responsible move, one easily affordable by professional atheletes.

Funny, that incident was vintage Parcells. As I recall, Glenn's rookie season was one of the best for a rookie wide receiver in the history of the game.

Well I have only been a fan sence 93 so I would have to say eaither the stage diving incodent, or Tuna calling terry glenn "she"

Maybe because it was Max 'Turnstyle' Lane.

I'll say this for all involved, it was a major lapse in good judgement by young players but you will note that they all used a limo so that there was no chance of DUI. A responsible move, one easily affordable by professional atheletes.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...Reference/Times Topics/People/B/Bledsoe, Drew

it was Bledsoe.

very responsible. get a limo. get drunk. jump into crowd, severly injure woman.

commendable.

Last edited:
Well, Parcells was not a big fan of Troy Brown. He did cut him that preseason (or was it the year before?) only to resign him when they were really thin at WRs. I think that was a case of Parcells refusing to realize what he had in a player.

I thought Gash was injured. Parcells did make a point to single out Gash after winning the AFCC.

Personally, I don't think Parcells gave his best effort because he was distracted with negotiating with the Jets, but I think he has too much pride to purposely tank the Super Bowl.

Besides/....Parcells ego is much too big for him not to do everything possible to get another ring. That entire theory is total bs

Maybe not the most embarrassing figure, but I think he ought to be mentioned:

Joe Kapp.
I don't know whether he should be more embarrassed for his play as qb of the Patriots or for his acting in "the Longest Yard".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News