PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What new player do you really hope hits it big?

"Patriots at their own 20...ball snapped to Brady, steps back in the pocket, throws it deep, DOBSON IS WIDE OPEN. TOUUUUUUUUUCHDOWN NEW ENGLAND. DOBSON'S THIRD OF THE NIGHT.... Patriots 52-3 Jets in the 4th here at Foxborough"

"Patriots at their own 20...ball snapped to Brady, steps back in the pocket, throws it deep, DOBSON IS WIDE OPEN. TOUUUUUUUUUCHDOWN NEW ENGLAND. DOBSON'S THIRD OF THE NIGHT.... Patriots 52-3 Jets in the 4th here at Foxborough"
The only thing any better than that scenario is "... Patriots over the Jets 52-0 in the 4th here at Foxborough. Everyone thought the Jets would be tough after beating the Bucs 45-6 at MetLife in Week 1."

As long as we have Brady under center then we have a Super Bowl caliber offense. It's time to get the defense back to Super Bowl caliber. Reading over this thread reminds me how we have a ton of young talent and some of the best gray beards to lead them along (Brady, Wilfork, Mankins, Mayo (and even he is still young!). The next 2-3 years are going to be very interesting.

The only thing any better than that scenario is "... Patriots over the Jets 52-0 in the 4th here at Foxborough. Everyone thought the Jets would be tough after beating the Bucs 45-6 at MetLife in Week 1."

... i think "Patriots win super bowl at MetLife" would top that... getting goose bumps only thinking about it :D

Amendola, Dobson, Armstead, Collins, and Adrian Wilson, all in that order. For Amendola, it's about staying healthy. Dobson, Armstead, and Collins because they would fill needs at areas of weakness for the team in 2012. And Wilson because this defense needs a punishing presence in the secondary.

Hopefully you're not one of those people that hopes Brady suffers a season-ending injury just so Tebow can play.

Nope why would I wish anyone get hurt as Christian?

I do hope they give Tim a chance to play some games this season and possibly start a few of them.

I do hope they give Tim a chance to play some games this season and possibly start a few of them.

...excuse my language but ... ARE U XXXXX serious?!?! Start :eek: ?!?!? :mad:
getta the xxx outta here ... Start?!!? :mad:

and possibly start a few of them.
Honestly. I was going to post something insulting. But then I realised you mean no harm by that comment.

Can I ask that you please stop posting. For everyones sake.

tumblr_mlpum94SOX1s5lf2ro1_400.gif

Nope why would I wish anyone get hurt as Christian?

kobe-bryant-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1660.gif

Which new player? For me, if I had to chose ONE player, it is all about the defensive side of the ball and that guy is Jamie Collins. I want him to be the bookend pass rushing and coverage linebacker that this team needs against playoff quality offenses and this year, the Pats are facing 8 teams that have dynamic running back and tight end sets.

Collins can help with the pass rush and can certainly help in coverage.

The next guy is Mr. Armstead. He can provide that 2nd and 3rd defensive tackle to the rotation alongside Wilfork and hopefully Kelly, then their interior pass rush and ability to limit the inside run is only going to help their defense become one dimensional.

There are plenty of candidates on the offensive side of the ball with Amendola, Dobson, Sudfield, Zusevics (I am counting him because he was a practice squad guy), Boyce and Leon Washington.

With that said - I want this defense to be feared by opposing offenses. The defense showed enough progress in the 2nd half of last year that it was getting real good following the Talib acquisition that with the addition of the current personnel that they could take a step forward as a true top 10 defense in the NFL.

Honestly. I was going to post something insulting. But then I realised you mean no harm by that comment.

Can I ask that you please stop posting. For everyones sake.

tumblr_mlpum94SOX1s5lf2ro1_400.gif

Stop posting cause I have a differing opinion than yours?:nono:

Stop posting cause I have a differing opinion than yours?:nono:

Tebow will be lucky to make this team as the teams' 4th tight end behind Sudfield and as the teams' long snapper if he competes for the job in camp.

Tebow will be lucky to make this team as the teams' 4th tight end behind Sudfield and as the teams' long snapper if he competes for the job in camp.

Why would he be lucky?

As Coach Bill Belicheck has stated that Tim's a smart player who works hard.

Why would he be lucky?

As Coach Bill Belicheck has stated that Tim's a smart player who works hard.

Because he isn't a quarterback which was suppose to be his natural position. If anything, he has more than demonstrated that he is not good enough at his natural position.

Have a nice weekend and welcome to the real world.

ALL OF THEM. I want every single new player to rise up and do historical feats for this team. But... if I really had to pick who, then, yeah, Amendola and Dobson.

I hope they all do well...but i really hope Dobson does well. Has all the skills to be a #1

I just want Tim to take my breath away like only he can do on a Football field... I just want to be part of something special and magical again... I want that feeling back... I want the feeling of watching my favorite athlete in the history of sports do what he does..=== WIN..... A guy with no quit, who has won at every level of Football, and who is the unquestioned greatest leader of men to ever play the QB position.... God Bless

...to start with, I apologize if I offend you, but, PLEASE tell me, you and Christiancat(might be one and the same) did not join this forum just to post Tebow crap ...both joining in Jul, same number of posts

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back