PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What new player do you really hope hits it big?

...to start with, I apologize if I offend you, but, PLEASE tell me, you and Christiancat(might be one and the same) did not join this forum just to post Tebow crap ...both joining in Jul, same number of posts

Lighten up brother. If Tim were black and Muslim, would you have the same gripe? I think not.

Nope why would I wish anyone get hurt as Christian?

I do hope they give Tim a chance to play some games this season and possibly start a few of them.

OK, let me just explain something:

Brady cares about stats. He cares MORE about winning, but unless he actually has to choose, he wants BOTH.

There is ZERO chance that Tebow (or Mallett, for that matter) starts a game at QB this year while Brady is healthy. Literally zero.

So if you hope Tebow starts, then there are only two options: (1) you mean other than at QB, or (2) you're hoping Brady gets injured.

Lighten up brother. If Tim were black and Muslim, would you have the same gripe? I think not.

For me, it has nothing to do with race or religion. I actually kind of like Tebow. But these Tebow fans are nuts, saying Tebow is the greatest leader EVER as a quarterback, when he is currently on a team with TOM BRADY. I just can't fathom being a fan of a player, rather than a team. I am a Patriots fan and I always will be until either the team is gone or I am.

Why would he be lucky?

As Coach Bill Belicheck has stated that Tim's a smart player who works hard.

Aside from Tebow who else would you like to see have a big season?

For me, it has nothing to do with race or religion. I actually kind of like Tebow. But these Tebow fans are nuts, saying Tebow is the greatest leader EVER as a quarterback, when he is currently on a team with TOM BRADY. I just can't fathom being a fan of a player, rather than a team. I am a Patriots fan and I always will be until either the team is gone or I am.

Really great point. I absolutely love Tom Brady but if he ever left the Patriots I wouldn't join that teams forum and go around turning every thread topic in the forum into Tom Brady.

When Curtis Martin left for the Jets I followed his stats from time to time but nothing more than that. He was likely my favorite RB of all time during that period. Didn't matter he wasn't on my team.

...to start with, I apologize if I offend you, but, PLEASE tell me, you and Christiancat(might be one and the same) did not join this forum just to post Tebow crap ...both joining in Jul, same number of posts

Jim - American_Champion is a big time troll from ESPN. The Mods are going to need to IP block him because of his willingness to be very annoying. He started posting at the ESPN board when the Pats signed Tebow to a contract.

Christian Cat-Are you crazy- You're what gives anti-Tebow fans fuel for the fire. Brady isn"t going anywhere and Timmy needs time to develop. Leave it at that- Hope that he makes the team. Can't wait for preseason...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back