PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New intrigue about Pats/ Vikings trade at pick #3. Something is going on.

After reading all that, all I can say is:

Tinfoil Hat GIF by The Tick

Interesting... My first thought was there was more than just powdered sugar sprinkled on top of that blueberry/lemon coffee cake...

rick james cocaine GIF

Question for people who propose these trades: if the QB's on the board are not particularly special (or even a candidate to bust),
why would another team give up the farm for one these QB's? Those teams have scouts too.

Question for people who propose these trades: if the QB's on the board are not particularly special (or even a candidate to bust),
why would another team give up the farm for one these QB's? Those teams have scouts too.
Maybe they are special, how the hell would we know just by watching a few games. You do bring up a good point though, is Maye so special Minny will give us all those picks then we take Penix and why couldn't Minny keep the picks and take Penix.

All the teams have different internal political dynamics that will determine how they end up valuing players.

And as an aside, you'd have to draft about 10 WR in the first round to come up with a Jefferson, statistically speaking.

Vikings would be idiots to do this, as opposed to simply trading Jefferson to tge highest bidder separately and THEN negotiating a deal with NE.

I suspect Jefferson could fetch them a 1 and a 2/3 by himself.

If they actually offered 11,23 AND Jefferson to the Pats we’d be fleecing them.

Vikes did this in the Hershel Walker trade decades ago. I doubt they are doing it again.

Jefferson is a sure thing. No draft pick is a sure thing.

Why wouldn't Washington do this trade?

SF thought Trey Lance was worth trading 3 1st rd picks for.

Dimitroff from Atl thought it was worth trading up for Julio Jones but he asked Belichick's advice prior to and Bill thought he wasn't worth trading up for when he could get Jon Baldwin who was basically the same player.

Opinions vary and that means if someone is right then someone is wrong

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back