PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We. Have. Revis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be nice

Just wondering, how upset are you about Revis? Considering the salary cap is all screwed up now for more than just this 1 year. Did Bill even call you to consult you before making the move? Someone should let him know before it is too late and we are stuck in cap jail forever.

biggest FA signing this team has ever had

This is so great man, I was heartbroken to hear talib left for the broncos. Honestly, given that talib is in Denver, I say we sign Steve smith. I'm in NC and had tickets to the game last season and talib struggled to keep up with him. Actually started a brawl he was so frustrated.

Revis, thank you bro!

Dennard is good and plays great technique but DMT went right by him quite a few times.

I still can't believe this! I think I woke the neighborhood up from my screams of pure joy, kind of like a kid on christmas morning.

I can't believe it. In this dream world, can we get Jared Allen now? And Eric Decker? Would make for an epic free agency battle with the broncos.

blackguyclapping.gif

Best DB in the game for only 12 million??????? Score!!!

Oh ya! New signature!
:)

Front page of NFL.com

0ap2000000333620.jpg

So as of now, we have arguably the top QB, top CB, and unarguably the top TE... and that's to say nothing of our NT, OLB, FG kicker and punter! We're a WR, SS and a DE away from one hell of a team.

shocked!!!!!!! man i hope he still has number one shut down corner game. man whats happens if they franchise him next year??

Remember when Roger Clemons pitched for the Yankees?

Yeah, me neither.

Time to cut Adrian Wilson to free up #24.

At 8:43 P.M., his manager claims no deal. Per WEEI

Baxter Holmes ✔ @BaxterHolmes
U2's "Beautiful Day" is playing at the Garden as the Jumbotron announces that the Pats have signed Revis.

:singing: :singing:

Yep, he'll be doing a Talib. Play great and cash in

Yes, he is expecting that Elway will sign him next March for 5 years and $100,000,000, all of it guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents