PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We. Have. Revis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no...he sucks now in jets fans eyes :(

+1

I love the way Pats fans think they can ram Revis down our throat, they seem to forget we cut his ass once and never wanted him when he became available again.

He went to the pats to finger the Jets and satisfy his desire for payback, not because he wants to play for NE

I'm sorry Desean Jackson only had 1 game to school Mevis last season. If he comes here he'll be schooling Revis two times per season

Those fans are the gift that keeps on giving

So what is everyone's expectations on him this year? 10 INTs vs the jest?

The Jets CUT Revis???

oh wait..they're Jet fans...bless their pointed little heads

So what is everyone's expectations on him this year? 10 INTs vs the jest?

Hopefully 16 games played with 16 starts. Pass defenses and interceptions wouldn't really say much about him - if they're high then opposing QBs are foolish throwing his way. If they're low opposing QBs are being smart by throwing away from him.

I just want him to be durable and effective, as close to his 2010 form as possible.

Above all else, I want the TEAM to win it all this year, because the more I think, the less confident I am about the chances that Revis remains a Patriot after this year.

as long as he's healthy for the playoffs, thats all that matters.... same with Gronk

as long as he's healthy for the playoffs, thats all that matters.... same with Gronk

Oh! No! Does that mean "Rest Revis most of the season so he is healthy for the playoffs" posts are going to be the new "Rest Gronk for most of the season so he is healthy for the playoffs" posts? If so, I suggest to Ian that when he turns off the site to upgrade the board that he never turns it back on. :D

Oh! No! Does that mean "Rest Revis most of the season so he is healthy for the playoffs" posts are going to be the new "Rest Gronk for most of the season so he is healthy for the playoffs" posts? If so, I suggest to Ian that when he turns off the site to upgrade the board that he never turns it back on. :D

Those types of posts are so insulting to our opponants. We have a pretty tough schedule this year. We'll need all the help we can get.

Those types of posts are so insulting to our opponants. We have a pretty tough schedule this year. We'll need all the help we can get.

Not only that, but many tend to downplay the importance of the regular season incentive of earning the first round bye, which increases the odds of getting to the AFCCG dramatically.

Not only that, but many tend to downplay the importance of the regular season incentive of earning the first round bye, which increases the odds of getting to the AFCCG dramatically.

That talk mostly comes/came from spoiled fans that think 12+ wins is a guarantee every season just by showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back