PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Judon contract adjustment

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Of course. Instead of dressing your concern, you blame others. Common and simple response. You are very intellectually smart.
I didn’t blame anyone, I pointed out that you made stuff up. You turned into a douche. That’s on you.

I didn’t blame anyone, I pointed out that you made stuff up. You turned into a douche. That’s on you.

OK. Thanks for your perspective.

another one of the worst ****eating sub-moron's negative takes up in flames...like his stupid ass...of course I'm talking about Adam Jones, the undescended testicles MUNT...the worst media scumbag in New England history. Tell me this, WHY is Mayfly the Pinhead and Adam Estrus even ON WEEI??? and WTF is the annoying propensity to slaughter the pronunciation of simple words and phrases on our area radio??? AY-UND????? These stupid ****s can't pronounce AND?? and they promote a segment called Little Miss Can't Be Wrong? This aggravating tick brained Mayfly has NEVER been right...about anything...and she sits there blathering back and forth with Mancunt Jones the entire drive time...ludicrous...****ing sickening
I don't know who Adam Jones is, (pacman maybe) but i gave you a 'Winner" just for the magnificent rant.

+ 5 years is a long time ago

But he’s been good since then, too. The season before last, he was solid for us. And last year was a mess for reasons we’ve discussed. I think he has the potential to be the best tackle we have (which I know isn’t saying much) and we’re going to need him to be good again. He’s supposedly in good shape, at a good weight, and has talked up the coaches. If it takes a little boost of his contract to get him motivated (structured based on incentives), I’m ok with that.

Right, but point I was making is we've seen Trent at his apex. How dominant he was then.
I should have been more clear: 5 years is a long time ago but especially long in the context of a professional athlete

He earned a raise. Inspires the other players to play hard.

They need to extend Judon. He's by far the best player on the team.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back