PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots are 27/32 on cash tracker for this year as of 4-18

I said defense, offensive line, coaching, player personnel… you chose to focus solely on defensive stats and ignore style of play and everything else.
Then why did you say defense? You were wrong, again and again and again...You realize this right? You mentioned Chris Jones and Spags as if they improved the defense, they didnt. Was this just to waste time?
The best statistical QB in the league in 2020 won 4 games, the #2 QB won 14 games. Seems team matters more than who the QB is.

Of course you don’t want to talk about Deshaun Watson in 2020… my point exactly. You see team success and attribute it all to the QB, and that take is sht.
"The battery of Mahomes and Reid is what will make them contenders year in and year out.. Reid and Mahomes are pushing into the echelon of BB and Brady. As long as theyre functioning, theyre going to contend."

Do you pretend I didnt say this?

Then why did you say defense? You were wrong, again and again and again...You realize this right? You mentioned Chris Jones and Spags as if they improved the defense, they didnt. Was this just to waste time?
Chris Jones added a big difference in their ability to pressure opponents on the interior. Spags defensive shift to a turnover based defense was also a good change. It wasn’t just Chris Jones, the majority of defensive personnel are different.

The Chief’s defense has been good, in most cases better in the playoffs than the regular season. Top ten is still good, especially when running a substantially less conservative offenses than they ran with Alex Smith who was a game manager. You saying they slipped a couple of positions in one stat doesn’t change that they’ve been good and played complementary to the offense they were running.
"The battery of Mahomes and Reid is what will make them contenders year in and year out.. Reid and Mahomes are pushing into the echelon of BB and Brady. As long as theyre functioning, theyre going to contend."

Do you pretend I didnt say this?
It was a nice pivot, once I highlighted how QB alone wouldn’t make you a playoff contender. The side by side comparison of the two best QB’s in the league in 2020 was enough to make you pivot… because Watson next to Mahomes and team results shot holes in your silly theory.

Chris Jones added a big difference in their ability to pressure opponents on the interior. Spags defensive shift to a turnover based defense was also a good change. It wasn’t just Chris Jones, the majority of defensive personnel are different.
It’s two people who contributed to a defense getting worse, in all cases not top 10 in points per drive, which is the most important stat.
The Chief’s defense has been good, in most cases better in the playoffs than the regular season. Top ten is still good, especially when running a substantially less conservative offenses than they ran with Alex Smith who was a game manager. You saying they slipped a couple of positions in one stat doesn’t change that they’ve been good and played complementary to the offense they were running.
They slipped a lot of positions in points per drive, the best defensive statistic. Points per drive is a more accurate measure of defense than total points
It was a nice pivot, once I highlighted how QB alone wouldn’t make you a playoff contender. The side by side comparison of the two best QB’s in the league in 2020 was enough to make you pivot… because Watson next to Mahomes and team results shot holes in your silly theory.
I don’t have a theory, I have an opinion on the chiefs, backed by their history pre and post mahomes. It’s ok to just admit that you missed my previous post complementing Reid

Thank you for telling me my argument
Thank you for lying about what your argument was./
Stop responding then

Feel free to do the same.
I dont care what you talked about. I was talking about 2022...Did you have anything from pop warner to bring up too?

Of course you don't care about things that destroy your BS argument.
Continue to cry or stop responding...Pick one

The only person crying is you because you've been called out on your BS by numerous posters who have a legitimate understanding of the game. Unlike you, who's understanding is limited to how many points you get in fantasy football.

Feel free to screw off and leave the board.

That isnt my theory in the slightest, but good job spiraling. But its perfect you chose the two guys whos teams had no playoff success without them to diminish their importance :rofl:

Says the guy who has literally spun his BS every time someone destroys what you say.

So is PPG your standard? I think its incredibly flawed stat, I prefer Points per drive, but if that is your basis then sure they ranked 7th.

No matter which way you slice this, the Alex Smith Defenses were better

They were 16th in PPG and 21st in Points per Drive...I wouldnt consider it good...Would you?

Perfect example of you changing the goal posts. Your the one who mention PPG earlier..

Good God, are the troll accounts on this board all the same people? There aren't this many dumb people are there?

Wozzy and bruinz could be the same person

We're not pathetic like you. We don't need more than one account. But keep up the lies and false accusations....

We're not pathetic like you. We don't need more than one account. But keep up the lies and false accusations....
I thought you muted me

Wozzy and bruinz could be the same person
Because more than one person thinks your magic QB theory is garbage? Sounds legit.

It’s garbage because it attributes team success to one person rather than the team.

We know it to be garbage because stats and facts prove it.

When two QB’s are ranked #1 and #2 in total offense in 2020, but the QB1 wins 4 games while the second wins 14…. it has absolutely nothing to do with a difference between QB’s and everything to do with the quality of team around them.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Because more than one person thinks your magic QB theory is garbage? Sounds legit.

It’s garbage because it attributes team success to one person rather than the team.

We know it to be garbage because stats and facts prove it.

When two QB’s are ranked #1 and #2 in total offense in 2020, but the QB1 wins 4 games while the second wins 14…. it has absolutely nothing to do with a difference between QB’s and everything to do with the quality of team around them.

giphy.gif
you lost when you said the chiefs defense was better with mahomes than Smith. You were wrong from the jump. If you don’t know the facts, it’s hard to take you seriously

you lost when you said the chiefs defense was better with mahomes than Smith. You were wrong from the jump. If you don’t know the facts, it’s hard to take you seriously
“Facts” like certain players have magic powers… yeah, sounds legit.

“Facts” like certain players have magic powers… yeah, sounds legit.
No facts, like Reid won 0 rings in 20 years, and was 1-4 in the playoffs with the chiefs with great teams…to becoming a dynasty. Those facts

No facts, like Reid won 0 rings in 20 years, and was 1-4 in the playoffs with the chiefs with great teams…to becoming a dynasty. Those facts
The Eagles waited 48 years before winning their first championship… they were just waiting for the superstar tandem of Carson Wentz and Nick Foles.

#MagicalUnicorns

The Eagles waited 48 years before winning their first championship… they were just waiting for the superstar tandem of Carson Wentz and Nick Foles.

#MagicalUnicorns
None of this is relevant, you’re scrambling to prove something I haven’t argued. You’ve failed with the facts from the get go. Stop responding While you are behind

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back