PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Matthew Judon Returns To Offseason Recruiting Efforts, Makes Pitch To Aaron Donald

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I take back all the making fun of Judon I did last year for his twitter recruiting if he can get AD to come to NE somehow lol

I’d love the defense to become all world next year. I think they’re a couple players away and some of the young guys with another year under their belts and the old guys moving on you have that potential

About that offense though

I think Meyers will elevate this offense with another off-season. We have seen nothing but consistent progress . He is home grown and considering that Bob is coming back he should be retained at all costs .

Get a decent Wr coach and get route running reemphasize. If OLine if fixed and wide receivers run routes less than 3 seconds instead of the current 5 seconds , we should be in big time play. Let's bank on Thornton and another top 100 WR /TE pick that we pick up.

Donald is on the wrong side of 30. he'd still be a good addition at a less than insane 1 year deal.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back