PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots News 2-25, “The Dynasty” Left Much Out, Matthew Slater

When ownership gets involved and forces GMs on the coach it ended with the coach walking away from a Superbowl. When ownership stayed out of the way a few years later that coach won 6 championships.

Grier was still GM when they picked Brady.

It's really tough to win a Super Bowl. Like extremely hard so, yeah, a lot of teams are going to flounder without relevance. Welcome to the rest of the NFL.

Okay, so lets say you're the owner of the Pats. Mayo's your head coach. He's never been a head coach and only has 8 years of coaching experience total. Would you give him complete control of the franchise in Year One as HC simply because that's how things are done here? And how upset would you be if Kraft did give Mayo complete control and the team ends up worse than it is now (and it can get worse, believe me)? Would you laud Kraft for sticking to his philosophy?
Not even Bill had full control when he was first hired. Kraft said it took time, I think after the 3rd SB he gave into full control.

signcrybaby is big mad cause they fired BB as are upstater, VrabelJr, HSanders and the rest of the Team Bill cultists. To make things worse for them, every team passed on hiring Bill, so they can't even follow him to their new team. They're hoping the Patriots fail under Mayo. It's truly pathetic.

Now, they're taking it out on the Krafts, calling them "cheap" and "dirty." It's truly disgusting.

Honestly, they should just resign from the forum. Their constant whining is tiresome. Bunch of snowflakes.

Not even Bill had full control when he was first hired. Kraft said it took time, I think after the 3rd SB he gave into full control.

signcrybaby is big mad cause they fired BB as are upstater, VrabelJr, HSanders and the rest of the Team Bill cultists. To make things worse for them, every team passed on hiring Bill, so they can't even follow him to their new team. They're hoping the Patriots fail under Mayo. It's truly pathetic.

Now, they're taking it out on the Krafts, calling them "cheap" and "dirty." It's truly disgusting.

Honestly, they should just resign from the forum. Their constant whining is tiresome. Bunch of snowflakes.
I don't agree with them firing Bill. But my anger stems from you posting on every thread tearing him and the dynasty down and celebrating every post or comment you can find that you know will piss off Patriots fans. Just go back to your Brownies and leave us in peace.

More fake news. He was hired from day one as GM and HC.

More fake news. He was hired from day one as GM and HC.
In response to a question of Bill's power as a GM/HC.

Kraft: "just to be clear he didn't have all that power and rights... I don't think it happened til after the third SB."

I think Kraft would know.

I don't agree with them firing Bill. But my anger stems from you posting on every thread tearing him and the dynasty down and celebrating every post or comment you can find that you know will piss off Patriots fans. Just go back to your Brownies and leave us in peace.
jbtzxclsv-big.gif

tumblr_ml5ntuFZVr1s7z40lo1_400.gif

they're hoping the Patriots fail under Mayo. It's truly pathetic.
Why do you think that?
Kraft has been cheap. We have the lowest cash spend in the league. Why is the truth truly disgusting?
That is not being honest at all. We have a block feature so people don't get upset and insult others. Honestly, you should use the block feature and be more polite.

Grier was still GM when they picked Brady.

While Glenn was the right pick at the time, Parcells did actually turn out to be right that he wasn't the right choice for the long term. Terry Glenn was my favorite WR, but he just could not stay healthy which I think was Parcells' concern. Brackens, McGinest and Slade would've been insane. Had Kraft stayed out it, I think he Pats would've been serious Super Bowl contenders by 1999.

Kraft letting Grier take over was disastrous from 1997-1999.

While Glenn was the right pick at the time, Parcells did actually turn out to be right that he wasn't the right choice for the long term. Terry Glenn was my favorite WR, but he just could not stay healthy which I think was Parcells' concern. Brackens, McGinest and Slade would've been insane. Had Kraft stayed out it, I think he Pats would've been serious Super Bowl contenders by 1999.

Kraft letting Grier take over was disastrous from 1997-1999.
Didn't Parcells bring Glenn with him to the Cowboys?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back