PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots News 3-17, Free Agency, The Dynasty, Mock Draft 1.0

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
It’s an utter disgrace Russ Francis and Brad Delp are both not in their respective hall of fames; Canton and Cleveland, respectively.

RIP to both gems.

If we come out of the first 4 rounds with only Keon Coleman at WR, much like the rest of the off-season, the draft will be a fail.

Add this to today's news.

Interesting take on Vrabel joining the Browns in advisory role. My question is: could Vrabel have been added instead of McAdoo?

While we fans bicker with each other on a daily basis, at some point hopefully we can all proudly remember this line from Steve's article:

What they should have said was, “In their 24 years together, Kraft and Belichick shared in the appearance of nine Super Bowls, winning six, had a 21-game unbeaten streak, 19 consecutive winning seasons, 17 division titles, had an eight-year streak of at least 12 wins, and had a record of 296-133 including the playoffs.

If possible, I’d rather draft Penn State LT Olu Fashanu at 11 & QB Bo Nix at 23;

I’m getting Kneal, Harry vibes regarding Keon Coleman…

I like Cade Stover too, but #68 might be a wee too rich for my blood;

Absolutely HATE the Sione Vaki pick. Don’t we have enough lousy WestPac players on the team already? Besides, we need a FREE Safety, not whatever it is he does.

I do like the rest of the picks, however.

Reactions: Ian

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back