PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Roethlisberger Has Separated Shoulder AND torn ligaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only the Bengals didn't Bengal...
Truth. Their crazy-***ed LB (Birfect or something? No. 55) screwed us in more ways than one. We get the tougher opponent this week, and they effectively knock out Big Ben, giving the Broncos an easy pass to the AFC Championship game, for which we will have to travel, if we make it that far. Sigh.

It is going to be Brady vs Manning for the final time. Can't believe people are so friggin scared about our team playing on the road and having to rely on other teams like this especially someone like the Steelers. Just accept it. You guys said Kansas City would win the division. Then said San Diego would win week 17. Now you getting behind the Steelers. Accept it. New England is going to Denver a week from Sunday. It will be part of the FU tour. If you are scared, get a dog.

Even with Manning coming off the bench and providing a spark for the Broncos, San Diego probably would have beaten Denver if they hadn't run out of bodies, so what's your point?

You guys said Kansas City would win the division.
Nope. Well, okay @Rob0729 actually did.

Then said San Diego would win week
Hardly.

Now you getting behind the Steelers.
Never.

New England is going to Denver a week from Sunday.

Hopefully. :)

It will be part of the FU tour.
Is that even still a thing?

If you are scared, get a dog.
I agree with you---we can't be afraid to go to Denver. However it ends up is how it ends up.

Shoulder Separation -OrthoInfo - AAOS

Found it very informative about the injury

Is that the same thing as a shoulder sprain, @neuronet? Roethlisberger (never one to hold back on the drama) claims that it's a shoulder sprain, while another report came out today and said that it was a sprain of the AC joint. I'm guessing they're very similar, if not the same exact thing.

It didn't seem like it was an actual separation, though, at least not like what Brady played through in the 2002 season.

If Manning wins the SB this year, I think he would hold all three of these records;

Lowest all-time playoff passer rating by SB winning QB, 2006
Lowest all-time passer rating by SB MVP QB in SB, 2006
Lowest all-time regular season passer rating by SB winning QB, 2015

Am I right? At least in the modern era?

I give the Steelers a pretty good shot. It's been a while since Denver has played really well. Imagine what Shazier will do to Peyton!

Is that the same thing as a shoulder sprain, @neuronet? Roethlisberger (never one to hold back on the drama) claims that it's a shoulder sprain, while another report came out today and said that it was a sprain of the AC joint. I'm guessing they're very similar, if not the same exact thing.

It didn't seem like it was an actual separation, though, at least not like what Brady played through in the 2002 season.

May I ask you to stop typing so loudly? I am concerned that Ben might hear your keystrokes and develop a notable ear injury, one that he will discuss at his next presser, vowing heroically to play through it.

You just knew after he was carted off the field to the locker room that he was coming back. The best was when Cincinnati fans were throwing beer cans at him. Classless, but funny just the same. I'm still worried that he has an actual injury and won't be able to fulfill his mission of taking out the Broncos so that we can host the AFC Championship Game. Nobody ever gives us a break!

Toughest football player to ever live...:rolleyes:

Nagurski_Bronko5_Bears.jpg

Yup ...I sure was....:D

You just knew after he was carted off the field to the locker room that he was coming back. The best was when Cincinnati fans were throwing beer cans at him. Classless, but funny just the same. I'm still worried that he has an actual injury and won't be able to fulfill his mission of taking out the Broncos so that we can host the AFC Championship Game. Nobody ever gives us a break!
I missed the part where he was carted off, that's ridiculous, well for Ben it's not. Tomlin must just roll his eyes at this point.

Last edited:
Game impact aside I would simply like to point out that he was carted off with a shoulder injury.

It is going to be Brady vs Manning for the final time. Can't believe people are so friggin scared about our team playing on the road and having to rely on other teams like this especially someone like the Steelers. Just accept it. You guys said Kansas City would win the division. Then said San Diego would win week 17. Now you getting behind the Steelers. Accept it. New England is going to Denver a week from Sunday. It will be part of the FU tour. If you are scared, get a dog.

I see you became a member in March Let me tell you get used to every week people being scared ****less. Last year before the colts game same people were running from the colts talking bout how can we stop that high powered offense or don't be overconfident that colt team is dangerous it was way worse than this KC week. And my favorite was after deflategate people saying they won't support the if it were true. Funny stuff!

Ive had this before. They shoot you with cortisone and the pain goes away for a week. He should be fine so long as the rest of the shoulder wasn't damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back