PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Investigted Over Gender Discrimination and Harassment

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
https://www.npr.org/2023/05/04/1174015808/nfl-investigation-claims-gender-discrimination-harassment

The attorneys general of California and New York have opened a joint investigation regarding allegations of workplace discrimination at the NFL — citing lawsuits filed by employees that detail sex, racial and age bias, sexual harassment and a hostile work environment.

California Attorney General Rob Bonta and New York Attorney General Letitia James said Thursday that they have subpoenaed the NFL, which has corporate offices in both states, for documents as part of their examination into the league's workplace culture.

The two attorneys general say they are exercising their legal authority to seek information from the NFL regarding the allegations of gender pay disparities, harassment as well as gender and race discrimination

The league office is facing accusations of improper behavior??? The same general sort of behavior that chased the Panthers owner and has another well on his way? The kind they failed to disclose after their 1st Snyder investigation?

I don't know about any of the rest of you but this cat is shocked... shocked I tell you

Shocked Puss In Boots GIF

Me on the other hand, I'm over here thinking 'Meh, so long as the karma bus gets Fraudger I'm good'

This league NEEDS Condaleeza Rice as commissioner.

View attachment 51128
Incredibly stupid idea to think she could be a GM of a football team but I do think she could be a good Commissioner. She won’t need to evaluate player skills, negotiate player contracts, etc. Goodell has proven you don’t need to know football to do the job. She’s negotiate and dealt with a lot of nefarious scumbag leaders around the world. Seems like many NFL owners are no different.

Last edited:
They needed her 3 Goodell contract extensions ago. She's 68 now. Sadly, that ship has probably sailed

Didn't know she was that old, too bad. I'm afraid that turd Troy Vincent probably will be in line, he's 52.

Vincent will order the NEP broken up or sold to a new franchise in New Mexico...I mean, you wanna talk scumbag POS jerkoff moron, Vincent checks all the boxes

Goodell can at least pretend he knows things. Vincent can't even pretend. My parrot would be a better commissioner, he's capable of expressing coherently logical thoughts without pandering.

Tunie Pats  copy.jpg

Last edited:
After the fiasco with the DC franchise one might have thought the NFL may be a tad more diligent, but when your leader is a stooge of billionaires maybe not..

Vincent will order the NEP broken up or sold to a new franchise in New Mexico...I mean, you wanna talk scumbag POS jerkoff moron, Vincent checks all the boxes
There's an interesting dynamic here with him being a former player.

Owners would elect him to be their stooge, not the player's.

Whichever way he'd lean more towards (NFLPA or the owners) he'd be a backstabber to the other side.

No mention of this on the local news. Doesn't register since the Patriots are not involved (yet)...

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back