PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Investigted Over Gender Discrimination and Harassment

When I first retired I looked into a part time job at a pro course where I volunteered to work during tournaments. A short time after my interview I started working the tournament and I found out that there was a class-action lawsuit against the course for age discrimination. They had fired all but a couple of their older employees and replaced them with youngsters. I figured that job was gone.
Years ago, when I was young, I was in a similar situation. I was working as a technical writer for military equipment (I was a civilian.)They fired the older civilian guys, mainly because they were more expensive, with little consideration as to their merits. It was very ugly and, I felt, immoral. I resigned my job, giving my reasons in my resignation letter. That is all I could do. This is the dark side of freedom: it extends to actions and actors of which/whom we disapprove. I will choose freedom nevertheless.

I went on to make a living (using the term very loosely) as a musician, playing in bars, resorts, private parties of rich people. It was fun. Every cloud has a silver lining. I have far happier memories of playing in bars than I do of writing overhaul manuals for missile launchers, and I got laid a lot as well.

Then abolish the laws which make such hires a crime. It's none of the government's business whom I hire and for what reason. Want an equal shot at a job? Make yourself equally worth hiring. There is no other honorable and sustainable approach. If the resultant whining bothers you, get ear plugs.
White people need not apply, Jews need not apply, women need not apply, black people need not apply. Lol, seems honorable to me me.

White people need not apply, Jews need not apply, women need not apply, black people need not apply. Lol, seems honorable to me me.
Nice to meet, if only by implication, the monsters you imagine live under your crib.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back