PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Round 1 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I viewed 11 different mocks today and each one has us taking a different player. But I think they will trade down, if they can.

I viewed 11 different mocks today and each one has us taking a different player. But I think they will trade down, if they can.

they should trade down..lots of depth in the 2nd..just as good as the 29th pick. And they need more picks. get a mallett trade in there..and boom..more picks :rocker:

They get an extra year on the contract by staying in the first.

i may not even watch...well maybe the first 10 picks..becasue most of us know the pats will not pick tonight
Why deny yourself the sheer enjoyment and comedic value of Jets draft suckitude?

Very surprised at some of the comments I'm hearing about Tavon Austin.. Rams potentially trying to trade up to #6 to take him?

The fact that the Phins are trying to trade Devone Bess is good for the Patriots and bad for the Phins..

Gotta wonder what KC does if they get Miami's 1st from them..

My make-shift mock draft:
1st round
Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
Blidi-Wreh Wilson, cb, UCONN

2nd round
Robert Woods, WR, USC
Kawann Short, DT, Purdue

Late round picks
Derrick Washington, RB, Tuskegee University
William Campbell, DE, Michigan

rams looking to trade up to 6th to get austin..

Gotta be the first time in quite a few years we didn't know the 1st round pick at the time of the draft. Seems like most teams over the years not only had their guy but had a contract worked out. Odd chiefs haven't figured it out unless they're gonna trade back or something.

what is all this BS...just start the ******* draft

Just saw Irvin sneak a bump

Marshall Faulk hasn't lost a thing off his fastball. He's just as full of crap tonite as he was in February.

I'm still going to watch all of round 1, even though its highly likely we trade out.

First off just like to say its a pleasure to be here with you all tonight, and lets start that road to super bowl 48 thatll be played 20 mins away from me :rocker:

everyone thinks well trade out. i hope rhodes falls to us. ill have to change my drawers if he does... regardless though, you better believe someone will fall... hopefully its someone we'll need. can't wait for this site to inevitably crash when we pick lol

Marshall Faulk hasn't lost a thing off his fastball. He's just as full of crap tonite as he was in February.

He now has terrible facial hair to go with the nonsense he spews too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back