PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Round 1 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 250 players in this draft that could play for Jon Gruden any day.

how do you not know who you are picking yet

NFLN didn't cut away quick enough then - Fisher was on his phone.

i hate gruden...i hate marshall...ugh

He now has terrible facial hair to go with the nonsense he spews too!

He's laughing about how good the Chiefs are - really? They suck now and they'll in September.

Gotta be Joeckel

EDIT: And I was wrong. Naturally.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 2m
Biggest takeaway from Robert Kraft's Q&A with reporters: Patriots don't view this as deep draft; unlikely to have pick come in and start.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 3m

Biggest takeaway from Robert Kraft's Q&A with reporters: Patriots don't view this as deep draft; unlikely to have pick come in and start.

i agree with this mostly...worst draft in 10 years most are saying. Why i wanted them to get more proactive in getting a WR!

I'm shocked!!!!!!

images

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 2m

Could mean the Pats may decide to cash a lot of their chip in early and move up to get better player(s).

If the Pats end up with Tank Carradine, I will invent a dance and the ndo it everytime he gets a sack for the Pats. That would be too good to be true.

Mayock:...Can he pull AND locate?

uh...WHAT??????????????????????????????????

Is the catch phrase going to be "easy pass pro" on NFLN tonight? Just heard it 4 times in 20 seconds.

Mayock:...Can he pull AND locate?

uh...WHAT??????????????????????????????????

ill locate and pull if we actually make the pick tonight

If the Pats end up with Tank Carradine, I will invent a dance and the ndo it everytime he gets a sack for the Pats. That would be too good to be true.

If this happens I'll call Mark Sanchez... "Asshopper"..and their season "Dung Fu"

This is horrible. Either listening to Marshall Faulk and Michael Irvin or listen to Jon Gruden and Mel Kiper? Anyone have an icepick I can jam in my ears. Already sick of both channels. NFL Network would be watchable if they could ditch Faulk and Irvin.

"Guess he hasn't been traded. RT @kguregian: Ryan Mallett just walked into Vince Wilfork's draft party"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes