PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jetfan.jpg

Reading comprehension problems? I said over the last sixteen years we've been better than both the Bills and Dolphins. They have not even won a playoff game over the decade. The Jets have six playoff wins over the last fourteen years , including one over your New England Patriots. Before you make an ignorant post such as this, brush up on your reading . Once again, 99% of my posts have to do with the Jets, I'm not obessed with the Pats. You guys on the other have a 103 page thread, specifically addressing the Jets. I'm not the one obessed here, buddy.
You're on a Pats board.

For the record, the only reason the Jets even made the playoffs on both AFCCG years was because of an "all in" philosophy right before the uncapped season. Even after the Jets dumped all that money and received an 11 million dollar gift in the new CBA, it still took them years to recover from their salary cap woes.

All that said, I do take back the "typical Jest fan" comment. You can read.

... and you're still on a Pats board telling Pats fans that they are obsessed with the Jests.

LOL, Tied with the frickin Houston Oilers for division titles, a team that was only in the division for 10 years.... Pathetic. Never has a fanbase been so deserving of their team than the New Jersey Jests.

25678....Mingo, West Virginny zip code...heh...I mean, really? a green mother/sister marrying one toothed,Adam's pineapple looking, squirrel huntin' sub-******? what symmetry...give him credit, he's found the perfect team to root for.

Something like 36 of his 49 posts are in this thread, but somehow 90% of his posts are just regular posts about the Jets...

13712104.jpg

The annual Green Beans November salute!

Jets suck flag salute.jpg

angry jets fan.jpg

Wrecks finger T-shirt.JPG

REX-RYAN-MIDDLE-FINGER-FLICKS-OFF.jpg

One question for all you Pat fans: Why is is that you display more harted towards the Jets than the Dolphins and Bills?

Is it because deep down inside you know the Jets will have their flashes every now and then and challenge your team?

Au contraire.
Because Phins & Bills fans don't talk out of their ass every pre-season claiming that they're SB Champions and subsequently fall on their faces.
Because Phins & Bills teams have dominated the AFCE in past years earning respect for the legacy.
Because Phins & Bills don't have foot licking preverts (sic) & dog killers on their teams.
I'd go on but I'm tired of typing.

Well, I'm just across the river in NW DC. Sorry!

I'm getting a little old for it & the Mrs. is sick far too often... but there's always Murphy's in Alexandria! Shaka Dave came all the way down from Pennsylvania once to check out the ambience.

Over the last 16 years you've been one thing - irrelevant. The same as you were every year other than '69.

Now, please, stop polluting the board with your drivel. If you want proper discussion pick another thread, other than the one laughing at the utter ****-stain your franchise is, was and always will be.

I have to say, BritPat, when you put your mind to it, you have developed the capacity to be a regular American-style bile-hydrant. It brings a tear to my eye. I may have mentioned that me mum was originally from Liverpool, and have always had a certain amount of affection for the LFC avatar, not that she was a soccer-follower by any stretch. But I did not associate "utter **** stain your franchise is" with any of my Brit relatives' vocabularies.

Like microwaved burritos from 7-11 after a night of drinking, it seems our style of verbal discourse has truly rubbed off on you.

Note: not to say that soccer fans overseas are wusses by any stretch -- they tend to express themselves at the games themselves however, with things like molotovs. We "use our words." Okay and sometimes we use our firearms, but usually not about football.

Well-spouted, sir, well-spouted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST