PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SNF - Young horses @ donkeys

To be fair, he threw a bunch of meaningless ones towards the end. And at other times, he was throwing deep to 5'11 slot WRs and a 5'10 running back. Some of the incompletions were pretty inexcusable misses, though.
Yeah that tends to happen when you 6'3" 220lb X-WR is a game day inactive so you can keep Hooman and Develin both active.

I'm torn. I want to watch the season premier of Boardwalk Empire I just DVRed, but the Colts still have a shot to pull this one out of their a***.

The one thing the Colts have going for them is that they have had success moving the ball against the Broncos. Much like our game with them last year (though not near the same extent), their lack of scoring was a result of some foot-shooting.

I have trouble seeing how they're going to be able to stop Manning though.

I'm torn. I want to watch the season premier of Boardwalk Empire I just DVRed, but the Colts still have a shot to pull this one out of their a***.
No they don't. Denver isn't done scoring.

Doesn't matter if he is wide open or not if Brady is supposed to throw the ball to a spot 30 yards down the field and he can only get to the 25 yard spot.
Will this be the 2014 excuse for Brady's deep ball whiffs?

No they don't. Denver isn't done scoring.

Ah! You never know. Pagano might decide a prevent defense isn't the right way to stop Manning. They did have two INT opportunities in the first half. Maybe they will have a few ore and actually reel them in.

If Dobson was game ready enough to play, don't you think the Pats would have played him?
He was ready they sat him because they couldn't have 6 WR, 3 TE, 3 RB and 1 FB active on their game day roster. It is a numbers game. Next week it will be Amendola, LaFell, or Thompkins taking a seat most likely instead.

Watch BE....Colts won't be winning this one. Manning will have 5TDs tonight

Will this be the 2014 excuse for Brady's deep ball whiffs?

It is a possible explaination for ONE PLAY. Edelman was injured early in the game and he disappeared after that. It might have a big reason for the entire offense sputtering in the first half.

Ah! You never know. Pagano might decide a prevent defense isn't the right way to stop Manning. They did have two INT opportunities in the first half. Maybe they will have a few ore and actually reel them in.
I don't know man I think Denver scores again and Colts have another turnover game over. It's possible what you're saying to happen, but I have trouble seeing this Colts defense stopping Denver on the road

Reminds me Sons of Anarchy is back this week so it will still be a good week.

He was ready they sat him because they couldn't have 6 WR, 3 TE, 3 RB and 1 FB active on their game day roster. It is a numbers game. Next week it will be Amendola, LaFell, or Thompkins taking a seat most likely instead.

If Dobson is back to 100% or close, he is a starter. He wasn't inactive because of a numbers game. It is because he wasn't close enough to 100% to make a difference. If you think they sat didn't dress him because of a numbers game and they had to sit a WR, you are kidding yourself.

If Dobson is back to 100% or close, he is a starter. He wasn't inactive because of a numbers game. It is because he wasn't close enough to 100% to make a difference. If you think they sat didn't dress him because of a numbers game and they had to sit a WR, you are kidding yourself.
He was not even on the injury report. He played 50 snaps in the preseason final and played very well. They sat him because of the numbers, you don't have to agree but I'm telling you it is the reason. They are going to make him earn it back.

3 and out followed by TD is only way Colts can get back into this.

Reminds me Sons of Anarchy is back this week so it will still be a good week.

I just started to watch Sons. Only through season three. I have the last season and this season on DVR. I have to catch up. Probably won't until the series is over. Sucks because I already know some major plot points that happen in seasons 5 and 6.

Tyms time will come soon he will fix the deep passing game.
I think he has a spark he just makes plays on the ball.

I just started to watch Sons. Only through season three. I have the last season and this season on DVR. I have to catch up. Probably won't until the series is over. Sucks because I already know some major plot points that happen in seasons 5 and 6.
It's a good show a little extreme in terms of violence but the mythology of it is interesting to see unfold.

denver's offense is incredible. thank the lord we dont play them until later in the season. julius thomas benefits from demaryius, wish we had a great WR to take pressure off on gronk.

sanders looks great as well. rather him than la'FAIL

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back