PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SNF - Young horses @ donkeys

dannydyn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Oh god, please, pleeaaaaaase make this weekend bearable and make the donkeys lose....o_O

This new Rodgers commercial is a big time fail. Makes today's Pats game not seem to so bad.

Denver won't lose. Only way is unless some catastrophic injury happens to several of their players. And it won't happen

Denver is going to SMOKE them tonight.

Denver won't lose. Only way is unless some catastrophic injury happens to several of their players. And it won't happen
It'll certainly be strange to see a team with an offensive line that blocks and wide receivers that catch.

Worst part of this game is watching Satan have all day to throw and being hurried/sacked 0 times.

Worst part of this game is watching Satan have all day to throw and being hurried/sacked 0 times.
Yep but if dungy isn't saying to be worried about the pats, all the chicken littles better take notice. I have no doubt the pats will be fine this season, but some of these posters are flat out nuts.

And then people will go on and on about how better than he is than Brady after his superstar line and wide outs dominate. Meanwhile Brady has half a second to try to force the ball to Brandon "Tate" LaFell.

Yep but if dungy isn't saying to be worried about the pats, all the chicken littles better take notice. I have no doubt the pats will be fine this season, but some of these posters are flat out nuts.

I think/hope so too. I understand how the OL struggled as they haven't played as a complete unit the whole preseason. With more time together they should atleast improve.

However, I'm still somewhat shocked a defense with:

Revis
Dennard
McCourty
Jones
Wilfork
Ninkovich
Mayo
Collins
Hightower

struggled vs. the Dolphins. As others have said, it must point to coaching, and that's worrisome.

Fivehead vs The Neard, FIGHT!

Good to see Reggie Wayne back, have a lot of respect for him. One of the all time greats. Shame he didn't come to New England a few years back.

Vinatieri's leg has gotten better with age. Unbelievable.

Vinatieri's leg has gotten better with age. Unbelievable.

He's kicking in Denver. Hard to tell. I could kick a 45 yard field goal in Denver. Maybe not the 55 yarder he attempted.

I think/hope so too. I understand how the OL struggled as they haven't played as a complete unit the whole preseason. With more time together they should atleast improve.

However, I'm still somewhat shocked a defense with:

Revis
Dennard
McCourty
Jones
Wilfork
Ninkovich
Mayo
Collins
Hightower

struggled vs. the Dolphins. As others have said, it must point to coaching, and that's worrisome.
As worrisome as it may be, we have bb at the end of the day. The guy does know his stuff. He overrides Patricia at the end of the day and will have it corrected I believe.

He's kicking in Denver. Hard to tell. I could kick a 45 yard field goal in Denver. Maybe not the 55 yarder he attempted.
How's your pass blocking?

The Colts are going to need Mathis back soon because they brought the house and couldn't even sniff Manning.

I know he missed it but damn. Best ever. Still sucks he went to the Dolts.
I know. We never did get anyone close to replacing him.

Brady would throw 60 touchdowns behind that line with those receivers.

I know. We never did get anyone close to replacing him.
No disrespect to Gost he's been great, just sucks to see a legend like Adam finishes his career with those turkeys.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back