PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don’t trust BB to develop a young QB

thecore762

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
BB is way too trigger happy benching players when they make mistakes. They all make mistakes. Also, I don’t trust BB bringing a decent coaching staff to coach a young QB (hello Patricia).

I’m sick and tired of him benching players like he did with Pop because of a fumble. He is way too uptight with the players. When you banish these young players to the shadow realm it’s hard to develop them.

BB must go. His way of coaching young players doesn’t work. The team needs someone that is creative and BB is not that guy. He doesn’t know how to draft. His fault for what the team has become.

Fire his entire staff. Reset, reboot. Start fresh and try to catch up to these teams that are improving greatly each year.

And Brissett.
And that Gallipoli fellah.
And Hoyer had a back up career as an UDFA.
And Matt Cassel was in the league for 13 years out of the 7th round.
Kevin O'Connell wound up being a much better coach than a player.

BB is way to trigger happy benching players when they make mistakes. They all make mistakes. Also, I don’t trust BB bringing a decent coaching staff to coach a young QB (hello Patricia)...

...BB must go. His way of coaching young players doesn’t work. The team needs someone that is creative and BB is not that guy. He doesn’t know how to draft. His fault for what the team has become.

Fire his entire staff. Reset, reboot. Start fresh and try to catch up to these teams that are improving greatly each year.

Neither does ownership, thankfully.

BB was planning to win in 2024 with Stidham(note how he franchised Thuney, which makes no sense otherwise).

Then apparently decided that Stidham sucked so bad he should roll with Cam Newton's corpse.

I should print this thread out and frame it and put it on my wall! Great timing! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BB is way too trigger happy benching players when they make mistakes. They all make mistakes. Also, I don’t trust BB bringing a decent coaching staff to coach a young QB (hello Patricia).

I’m sick and tired of him benching players like he did with Pop because of a fumble. He is way too uptight with the players. When you banish these young players to the shadow realm it’s hard to develop them.

BB must go. His way of coaching young players doesn’t work. The team needs someone that is creative and BB is not that guy. He doesn’t know how to draft. His fault for what the team has become.

Me neither.

Cassel was a ridiculous story. Zero snaps in college i.e. hadn't played since High School and yet the Pats drafted him and turned him into a serviceable starter.

Yeah remember that young qb he developed back around 2001. What a failure.

Cassel was a ridiculous story. Zero snaps in college i.e. hadn't played since High School and yet the Pats drafted him and turned him into a serviceable starter.
What was bizarre was that Lienart was a star and a celebrity in LA as USC was treated like a Pro team back in the early to mid 2000's.

But, it's absolutely wild how nobody talks about how he had a better career than Matt Lienart.

Well, you won't have Bill Belichick to kick around anymore.
Richard Nixon GIF by GIPHY News

Yeah remember that young qb he developed back around 2001. What a failure.

Pretty sure it had more to do with Brady. Given what we know there is no way he doesn't become a top QB in the league on any other team. The talent and work ethic was just too great.

Pretty sure it had more to do with Brady. Given what we know there is no way he doesn't become a top QB in the league on any other team. The talent and work ethic was just too great.
You don’t know that because you have no clue how much the coaching that developed him had to do with it.
Brady’s greatest strength was the mental part of his game, and that was honed by belichick.

In any event, it’s moronic to say you don’t trust the guy who developed the GOAT QB to develop a qb.

lol little extreme … remember my gramma telling me that day he was gonna end up herding sheep the rest of his life …

Or how about this, to paraphrase an old 1974 campaign slogan: Bill Belichick should be Commissioner.

You don’t know that because you have no clue how much the coaching that developed him had to do with it.
Brady’s greatest strength was the mental part of his game, and that was honed by belichick.

In any event, it’s moronic to say you don’t trust the guy who developed the GOAT QB to develop a qb.

Brady won a SB year one with a new coach at age 44 or something. Are you saying Brady wouldn't have been succesful anywhere else? There is no way he isn't a top level QB.

And you say BB developed him but who knows how much he developed him. The mental side is all about the player...there's a reason a guy like Mac Jones will never be a Brady even if he has BB developing him.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back