PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VrabelJr's Index of Forum Cliches

Who shows them any sort of respect?
Try McCourty. I didn't look any further than that. Does anyone show them disrespect except uninformed fans? I have no idear one way or the other, that's right, I am completely ignorant of knowledge of their respect level in the NFL.

Try McCourty. I didn't look any further than that. Does anyone show them disrespect except uninformed fans? I have no idear one way or the other, that's right, I am completely ignorant of knowledge of their respect level in the NFL.
Wasn't McCourty the one that joked that Bill's kid showed up day one of his defensive backs coach tenure and told the team he didn't know what he was doing and that his dad made him the coach of that group?

I don't think they're "disrespected" per se, but I do think they're not really thought of in general good or bad. Outside of the mystery of who was calling the plays on defense after Flores left and his stupid faces during that prime time game no one seems to talk about either of them. Mayo and Bill seem to get the credit for the defense playing well and the Belichick boys are an afterthought.

Wasn't McCourty the one that joked that Bill's kid showed up day one of his defensive backs coach tenure and told the team he didn't know what he was doing and that his dad made him the coach of that group?
Yes, but not to disparage him. That was his first ever meeting as a position coach (he just got promoted that month), and he was praising him for being honest and not acting like "my last name is Belichick so I know everything."

Aaron Hernandez and Dominique Easley also didn't fit the BB mold and look how those turned out.
Awkward The Office GIF

You going after Kraft for Jonathan as well? Or are you being selective with your outrage?
Yes. When he dies there should be an auction for the team.

We all know football is won in the trenches. That's why we're all salivating over the 49ers and Eagles. We used to play that way.

Agreed. The DL is quite good. The OL is a disaster. We need young tackles after a QB. Let's hope Zappe chokes again tonight.

Deleted

Already covered by previous posts

I was thinking of something similar, but it would have been stupid **** said on Patsfans.

Bill the GM is killing Bill the coach

Matthew Slater is a HOFer

Chess vs. Checkers

What does Breer know? JuJu's going to be fine.

Let's compare Mac Jones first two games across three seasons with Tom Brady's

This offense will be fine now that BOB's here.

If I'm Steve I'd want to go to a new team and try to build a nice track record without my father.

And if the Pats management had his best interests at heart, they'd have gotten up the courage to insist to him that he do that, years ago.

Why can't he pass it down to his relatives?
I dunno. Why can't BB have his kids coaching on the team? Why does nepotism exist? It's ridiculous to think that equating BB having his kids coach is the same as Jonathan taking over for Bob when he passes.

Agreed. The DL is quite good. The OL is a disaster. We need young tackles after a QB. Let's hope Zappe chokes again tonight.
An LT yes. Onwenu handled TJ Watt all night.

I dunno. Why can't BB have his kids coaching on the team? Why does nepotism exist? It's ridiculous to think that equating BB having his kids coach is the same as Jonathan taking over for Bob when he passes.

1000s of family owned businesses in America are run by families and passed down through the generations. Lots of family businesses hire extended family members. Nepotism implies playing favorites, I do not see that. It appears as though the BB haters throw around "nepotism" to cast a negative light on BB, but think it is fine for the local pizza joint to hire their kids to work there.

Why can't people be happy about a family business?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back