PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SNF - Young horses @ donkeys

Well, this about sums up the Colts offense at the end...

1396630635_dogs_fails_at_jumping_on_couch.gif

I don't think that Vinatieri is the best ever. He might not be as good as Gostkowski.

He was fortunate enough to play on a Pats team that put him in position to make important kicks, and he didn't hit them all.

He did hit the greatest kick ever though. I'll give him that.
I'll still take him over anybody for a clutch kick. I can only think of a few whiffs he's had in the clutch and a boatload of hits. True though that he was fortunate to play for a great team. Lions long time kicker Jason Hanson was very good too and never played for a good team.

Points of emphasis will not be allowed at Mile High Stadium this season...The MGMT.

Hey Rog!...you want a game tying TD and overtime ...young gun versus old marshal? No??...Why???

oh right...more important to rehabilitate that fractured Peytie image the Seahawks obliterated on neutral ground...what were WE, the fans, thinking???

About the whip the floor with KC again next week. No Johnson now...

Oh ya...tony G has them going 19-0...can't wait!

Not gonna lie, I had $50 on the Broncos to win this but I was kinda hoping they would choke towards the end

Would've been worth it

Last edited:
Roby gets there before the ball does. I thought that was a point of emphasis? Oh right that doesn't apply to Peyton's defense.

Fun fact: remember when they suddenly decided to emphasize the PI rules? Somehow the Colts defense (back when they had Manning) managed to get through that entire season without a single DPI call.

at least I cashed in colts +8.5 and over 53

Not gonna lie, I had $50 on the Broncos to win this but I was kinda hoping they would choke towards the end

Would've been worth it

I've been in those shoes many times. Betting the other side, but not really caring about losing the money due to my hate for the team--LOL

so, doesnt sound like Aqib Talib had a big impact on this game....who woulda thought after he gets a big contract he goes back to being the player he was in Tampa

I know I can't really woof it up after the stinker in Miami...but about that "improved" Bronco defense? Meh.

Talib defended a pass and the deflection went for an INT.

Just sayin...:D

I know I can't really woof it up after the stinker in Miami...but about that "improved" Bronco defense? Meh.

We shouldn't be worrying about any team other than our own. Correct the problems and play a decent game, and go on from there. How other teams are playing is irrelevant.

We shouldn't be worrying about any team other than our own. Correct the problems and play a decent game, and go on from there. How other teams are playing is irrelevant.

Yup. But obviously it's easy to be interested in how other teams are doing if those other teams are either your hated rival or in this case your rival that is expected to be in your way if you want to see your team go all the way....

Talib defended a pass and the deflection went for an INT.

Just sayin...:D

Talib is good other than the small issue where he can't/won't play AFC Championship games because of injury.... appreciate his contributions here but glad we moved on.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back