PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Quarterback situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the quarterback who eventually replaces Tom Brady isn't playing college yet.

I think he's posting on this very message board

No way Gick, you're totally wrong, they dont need to worry about another quartback

Brady will play every game until he's 37

You are without a doubt the dumbest POS I have ever seen on any message board in my entire life.

Will someone please ban this friggin moron. This idiot cannot even tell the difference between reality and a video game.

pheenix, now that brady may be done for the season, do you think I might be a prophet?

pheenix, now that brady may be done for the season, do you think I might be a prophet?

So how do replace him in Madden, since you know your stuff.

No.......................

If I'm the New England Patriots, I simulate the rest of the season and get it over with. Save our game, then go into the draft making a note of every Quarterback selected in the first round. Once we've done that, we can wait for pre-season to role around and just check out which one is the best overall.

Here's the genius part: we load up our last saved game. Sign a free agent like Ty Law and swap him plus our first for the first overall pick. Select stud QB.

I know how to build a successful franchise, I'm the best Madden Franchise player in the WORLD.

If I'm the New England Patriots, I simulate the rest of the season and get it over with. Save our game, then go into the draft making a note of every Quarterback selected in the first round. Once we've done that, we can wait for pre-season to role around and just check out which one is the best overall.

Here's the genius part: we load up our last saved game. Sign a free agent like Ty Law and swap him plus our first for the first overall pick. Select stud QB.

I know how to build a successful franchise, I'm the best Madden Franchise player in the WORLD.
Unfortunately REAL football is nothing like Madden.. and fantasy football and games like that do not help one to understand what is going on..

Unfortunately REAL football is nothing like Madden.. and fantasy football and games like that do not help one to understand what is going on..

You mean, you don't know what's going on?????? C'mon man, B.B. is on the phone right now with 'GICKSAUCE' and together they will simply upload a new Brady from Gicks game. Problem solved. :D Gick for pres:rolleyes:

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but, Kevin O'Connell? Looks to have a cannon for an arm, an experienced leader (at college level anyway), and smart to boot. What's not to like?

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but, Kevin O'Connell? Looks to have a cannon for an arm, an experienced leader (at college level anyway), and smart to boot. What's not to like?

I would be fine with giving the reins to O'Connell

but they won't do it
they'll insist on letting Cassell fail over and over again

O'Connell actually has a chance to be a good quarterback
Cassell has none

I would be fine with giving the reins to O'Connell

but they won't do it
they'll insist on letting Cassell fail over and over again

O'Connell actually has a chance to be a good quarterback
Cassell has none

somewhere, a village is missing its idiot :D

Is it possible though that O'Connell wrestles his way up the depth chart?

I know it means Jack, but I tried playing some Madden with O'Connell grabbed a lot of yards on foot (carefully) and managed to make some good (long) drives down the field.

It's a game, and I'm not deluded, but it did make me wonder if we should get him out there sooner rather than later.

I support Matt, but if he's genuinely not the future, let's start working on the future. Both of these guys have to prove themselves on the field. So far...

Matt 1 - Doubters 0.

that has been one of my main frustration with the patriots the past couple years

they haven't been building for the future

they either let aging veterans play too long, or just try to patch up holes

sometimes you gotta throw the young guys in there and let them learn as they go

Woops

Do you want to amend this?

Why would I want to amend something that was said nearly 5 months ago?

I understand you are a troll, but run along already. Many others have torn you apart and shown you to be a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes