PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Onwenu Re-signed Per Ian Rap: 3 years: $57 million.

Good player. That contract is market rate but I'd rather them spend on some kind of playmaker. But cool.

Cheap bastards. That's a great deal considering some of the other numbers thrown around today for IOL.

Good player. That contract is market rate but I'd rather them spend on some kind of playmaker. But cool.
Compared to the equal amount of money that’s been shelled out for far superior players on the market: this is a good move.

Also not a long term contract.

Finally some good news and real money being handed out, huge signing.

Couldn't afford to lose him. i'm not going to be popping any champagne though he was on a team last year that stunk we still need to get better this just stopped us getting worse.

Good stuff, I’m very happy they resigned him or we’d be **** creek without a paddle. Now go get a receiver.

Great signing for their best OL.

There’s the fireworks?

Compared to the equal amount of money that’s been shelled out for far superior players on the market: this is a good move.

Also not a long term contract.
Oh I'm not saying its bad at all. I'd just rather them sign a play maker on offense or defense and maybe use the middle rounds on the interior.

Hell yeah! Super valuable player inside or out. Arguably best draft pick post Tom (him or Barmore take your pick).

19 million a year average... more than i thought, but I'm on board with keeping him here... Great move

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back