PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two weeks ago, everyone thought the Flacco run offense of Baltimore was totally inept and would hold the Ravens out of playoff contention. Today, the NBC guys were talking about Flacco being elite. That is how this season is going.... from inept to elite in two weeks.

That says a lot more about sports media in 2011 than the NFL in 2011. The desire to create spectacle every - single - week is nauseating.

Last edited:
Cincy picked on a tipped pass but I just learned in another thread that Brady's tipped passes do not count. I'm so confused.

Cincy picked on a tipped pass but I just learned in another thread that Brady's tipped passes do not count. I'm so confused.

Simple solution, put an * by the INT stats for the tipped ones...:D

My Steeler hatred had me rooting Cincy but on the bright side a Cincy loss could be beneficial to us as well. In the case that the Jets overtake us for the division, and assuming the Steelers finish ahead of us, Cincinatti and Tennessee seem like they'd be our WC competition.

Simple solution, put an * by the INT stats for the tipped ones...:D

Tipped INT's (off the receiver, anyway) should go down in the stats on the receiver, not the QB.

That says a lot more about sports media in 2010 than the NFL in 2010. The desire to create spectacle every - single - week is nauseating.

Yes, it does say something about the media, but it does say something about the NFL at least the top teams in the AFC. The reason why the media felt like the Ravens' offense was inept was because it was inept. Flacco was playing like crap. He had a 51.2 QB rating against the Titans and a 37.7 QB rating vs. the Jets. Two weeks later the Ravens righted the ship on offense although not nearly as much as the media has made it out to be. I think the media is overracting about Flacco being elite this year. He has made some clutch plays when he had to in recent weeks, but he is still not lighting the world on fire.

No better cure for a struggling Chiefs offense than to come to Foxboro and the 32nd ranked D

Cassel is going to be psyched to improve off the horrible play the past 2 weeks and the NE secondary might be just what the doctor ordered.

Was that little tidbit that those tipped passes don't count from our own Dr. Johnson?

No better cure for a struggling Chiefs offense than to come to Foxboro and the 32nd ranked D

Cassel is going to be psyched to improve off the horrible play the past 2 weeks and the NE secondary might be just what the doctor ordered.

Watching KC struggle again and Philly struggling with AZ (tied 14-14) I'm thinking we could make a serious run if we can pull of a win tonight. The game at Denver looks a little bit tougher but The KC, Philly, and Buffalo games look alot easier right now. Then you have teams like Miami, Washington, Indy, we could put ourselves in amazing shape tonight.

Bengals defense is legit. No fluke.

that's what happens when you're older than dirt...if it's any consolation, I'm about a few years from the bedpan next door my dyam self...:cry2:

Watching KC struggle again and Philly struggling with AZ (tied 14-14) I'm thinking we could make a serious run if we can pull of a win tonight. The game at Denver looks a little bit tougher but The KC, Philly, and Buffalo games look alot easier right now. Then you have teams like Miami, Washington, Indy, we could put ourselves in amazing shape tonight.

Like I said,the winner tonight most likely wins the division....the loser heads into an AFC logjam fight for the 6 seed....

I know it's early again,but the Steelers appear most likely to be a wild card entrant so that will leave one spot left

Lots of things can change in the next 6 weeks, but you can start to see contenders emerge and pretenders dropping.

Nice Bengals drive after a 2nd 3 & out by Rthlsbrgr

I cursed them
A pick
One that counts cause it wasn't tipped

I wonder if the Eagles are regretting deactivating Jackson now?

Was that little tidbit that those tipped passes don't count from our own Dr. Johnson?

If I was rating your intellect on a scale of 1-10, and my arrogance on a scale of 1-5, and Brady's quotient of tipped INTs vs his epic greatness this season, it would only prove to everyone that you're a child and should just go root for the Jets. ;)

I cursed them
A pick
One that counts cause it wasn't tipped

Frighteningly similar story to the Pats. With AJ Green out and Simpson doing nothing, the offense's field is just too short. The DBs can cheat, read the QB, and move forward on the ball.

This was the game I thought the Colts might win,wrong......looks like the 2008 0-16 Lions might have company.

Is Cassel injured or was he just benched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes