PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albert Haynesworth has as many tackles already today (3) as he had for the Patriots this year. :bricks:

Bengals driving, first and goal.

Go Bungles!

What a drive by the Red Rifle!

Albert Haynesworth has as many tackles already today (3) as he had for the Patriots this year. :bricks:
And he'll be able to spend more time on his boat, since his new team isn't gonna sniff the playoffs.

Man, this guy catches all the breaks:mad:

Wont worry, that will go down hill real quick. He's never gonna change!

All that Tampa sun must of helped get rid of the rust he had...:bricks:

Go Bungles!

I don't know if I want the Bengals to win. If it come down to a tie breaker for a Wild Card, the Pats have a better shot of winning the tiebreaker with Cincy and Baltimorr at this point than the Steelers.

I can't help but wonder how many games the Colts would of won if Manning was healthy, I'm guessing they would be around .500

I can't help but wonder how many games the Colts would of won if Manning was healthy, I'm guessing they would be around .500

There is a lot more wrong with that team than missing Manning. Even with Manning, I think they win no more tha six or seven games.

Looks very strong that the Texans and Ravens will have a week off in mid January

Both teams appear to be distancing themselves from the AFC logjam week to week and look to me like the best teams with the Jets and Steelers right behind.

That could change tonight,though

I don't know if I want the Bengals to win. If it come down to a tie breaker for a Wild Card, the Pats have a better shot of winning the tiebreaker with Cincy and Baltimorr at this point than the Steelers.
I trust the Pats to do what they gotta do to get in. I feel bad for all the ***** the Bengal fans have had to endure over the years, Also I still don't believe in The Bengals will keep winning until they prove otherwise. Oh, and who can route for Big Ben?

Looks very strong that the Texans and Ravens will have a week off in mid January

Both teams appear to be distancing themselves from the AFC logjam week to week and look to me like the best teams with the Jets and Steelers right behind.

That could change tonight,though

You're conceding a bye to the TEXANS?

You're conceding a bye to the TEXANS?

Do you really think that at this point the Texans are not a better overall team than the Patriots?

The Texans are playing well and their defense no longer blows games in the 4th quarter like they did last year,Joseph has made a difference at corner and Watt,Barwin and Cushing have played above expectations.

Yeah,I think the Texans get a week off when all is said and done.......but,of course not having Peyton in the division helps.

Last edited:
Wow, What a catch by Ben Watson. Somewhere Steve Burton is smiling.:D

Just back from raking leaves and CBS has bailed on the hapless Bills game and switched to show the Squealers here in NE

Just back from raking leaves and CBS has bailed on the hapless Bills game and switched to show the Squealers here in NE

Nice! Now I can watch that game in HD. :rocker:

Do you really think that at this point the Texans are not a better overall team than the Patriots?

The Texans are playing well and their defense no longer blows games in the 4th quarter like they did last year,Joseph has made a difference at corner and Watt,Barwin and Cushing have played above expectations.

Yeah,I think the Texans get a week off when all is said and done.......but,of course not having Peyton in the division helps.

This week they may be better. Next week they may not. Two weeks ago, everyone thought the Flacco run offense of Baltimore was totally inept and would hold the Ravens out of playoff contention. Today, the NBC guys were talking about Flacco being elite. That is how this season is going.... from inept to elite in two weeks.

This week they may be better. Next week they may not. Two weeks ago, everyone thought the Flacco run offense of Baltimore was totally inept and would hold the Ravens out of playoff contention. Today, the NBC guys were talking about Flacco being elite. That is how this season is going.... from inept to elite in two weeks.

Unless you are the Colts,then it's steady week to week :)

I know what you are saying,I just think in an up and down season in the AFC, Baltimore and Houston have looked better than the others in terms of good week,bad week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes