PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayless is a complete turd who says things just for shock value, and if you take Bayless at his word then congrats because he just dropped his turds on your head.

You have Rodgers envy and you can't stand the Packers. Hey I get that, but give credit where credit is due. Rodgers is having a Marino and Brady-like season,but the season is not over yet. Rodgers is the best this season, no doubt about it, but that doesn't mean that nobody's giving Brady or Brees their due. When a guy is having a great season, guess what? He's gonna get all the press. You don't think they were slobbering over Brady in 07? Sheesh. I love Brady but it got so bad I had to turn off the TV sound just to enjoy the games. And no, there's no way in hell you can replace Rodgers with Vic and have Vick throwing 28 TDs and 3 INTs and the Packers being 9-0.

Um, skip is the only one on espn that defends the pats and brady

I'm a rare fan, I consider everything when evaluating talent..the fact that theyve played high school teams, the fact that his wr are either wide open or make sick catches. Rodgers is good but Brady is on another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News