PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
actor Peter Stormare...

Peter-Stormare.jpg

GB QB Rodgers...

aaron-rodgers.jpg

Is Rodgers really one of the Fargo killers??????????????

Last edited:
rodgers is currently at 28 tds passing , 2 tds rushing, 3 interceptions

i don't think he's going to break brady's 4 int low, but i do think he'll eclipse the 50 tds

it should be real close though

actor Peter Stormare...

Peter-Stormare.jpg

GB QB Rodgers...

aaron-rodgers.jpg

Is Rodgers really one of the Fargo killers??????????????

damn, they look like brothers

more stats:

brady lost 4 fumbles in 2007, rodgers has lost zero so far this season

brady was sacked 21 times in 2007, rodgers has already been sacked 23 times this year haha

I don't see a team stopping GB from going 16-0 entering the playoffs.

I think the defense has gotten better and watch out if they become much better later.....those guys have shown they can play tonight.

This is as close to a dominant team as there has been in a long time,19-0 is a distinct possibility.

I can't see any AFC stopping this train,only an NFC team has a chance to derail it like the 49ers or Giants.

Well, they have to play the lions twice, the giants and the bears. Plus it gets colder, and Rodgers is about due for a concussion. There are a lot of things that can get in the way of 16-0.

Rodgers is having an amazing season. Green Bay going from Favre to Rodgers, talk about lucky. Rodgers is going to be a top 3 QB of all time IMO.

Skip Bayless is the only one with a brain when it comes to this...

"the only reason why you'd pick Rodgers over Brady, is because Brady didnt play last night"

people only remember the last thing they saw...last year, just replace Rodgers with Vick and its the same story.

"the only reason why you'd pick Rodgers over Brady, is because Brady didnt play last night"

people only remember the last thing they saw...last year, just replace Rodgers with Vick and its the same story.

Was Vick a Superbowl MVP?

I must have missed that...

What?

Rodgers can do everything Brady can do. Except he's younger, WAY more mobile, and accurate on the run. Rodgers could be playing the QB position right now better than any other QB in NFL history. I believe he's on pace to break almost every QB record.

What?

Rodgers can do everything Brady can do. Except he's younger, WAY more mobile, and accurate on the run. Rodgers could be playing the QB position right now better than any other QB in NFL history. I believe he's on pace to break almost every QB record.

Yeah, can't wait till he gets his 1st record then he will probably break the rest in a month or 2.

Bayless is a complete turd who says things just for shock value, and if you take Bayless at his word then congrats because he just dropped his turds on your head.

You have Rodgers envy and you can't stand the Packers. Hey I get that, but give credit where credit is due. Rodgers is having a Marino and Brady-like season,but the season is not over yet. Rodgers is the best this season, no doubt about it, but that doesn't mean that nobody's giving Brady or Brees their due. When a guy is having a great season, guess what? He's gonna get all the press. You don't think they were slobbering over Brady in 07? Sheesh. I love Brady but it got so bad I had to turn off the TV sound just to enjoy the games. And no, there's no way in hell you can replace Rodgers with Vick and have Vick throwing 28 TDs and 3 INTs and the Packers being 9-0.

Bayless is a complete turd who says things just for shock value, and if you take Bayless at his word then congrats because he just dropped his turds on your head.

You have Rodgers envy and you can't stand the Packers. Hey I get that, but give credit where credit is due. Rodgers is having a Marino and Brady-like season,but the season is not over yet. Rodgers is the best this season, no doubt about it, but that doesn't mean that nobody's giving Brady or Brees their due. When a guy is having a great season, guess what? He's gonna get all the press. You don't think they were slobbering over Brady in 07? Sheesh. I love Brady but it got so bad I had to turn off the TV sound just to enjoy the games. And no, there's no way in hell you can replace Rodgers with Vick and have Vick throwing 28 TDs and 3 INTs and the Packers being 9-0.
I think you've completely misinterpreted the meaning there ExpatPack.

My take is people are dismissing the season Brady is having because Rodgers is having a Brady 2007 season (at this point, Rodgers 2011 is inferior to Brady's 2007). Bayless is basically saying don't forget how good Brady is just because you watched Rodgers on Monday Night Football.

As for the Rodgers - Brady debate. On the merit of their careers it's Brady > Rodgers and it's not even close. I'm a Rodgers fan and he deserves time to establish himself as a GOAT contender, however I am hopeful the Patriots don't give him a chance to add to his CV.

that wasn't Sivy point. He was pointing out that Rogers is the flavor of the month, and that will change. They don't give awards for 1/2 of a season for good reason. Things change , I don't think he hates anyone,lol
We know Brees isn't the best QB to ever walk the earth, but he's ours, and a good man, and plays football the way it should be. I know Brady is better than Brees, maybe Rogers is too, we all do, but we would still pick Brees to be our QB. He fits us perfectly. I don't think ID ever get tired of seeing sports announcer finally taking about his achievements. He's on the back burner a lot below tebow. :)
We just get really sick of "Who Dat" sometimes,lol, yes it bothers us to.

you have a man crush on Rogers:) I mean a LOT of QB's did amazing the 1st half of the season then the stats adjusted. I don't think anyone on the Pats forum hates Rogers, I don't, I think people just get aggravated because the flavor of the month completely floods the Sports channels and we have to listen to it all day, instead of sports , which we love.

I think Rogers is the best QB in the game today. TB has already made his mark and he's having a very good season again but I don't think any Pats fan would denigrate what Rogers is doing right now.

This expatPack person...you replace Rogers with Sanchez and who do you have? JetFan1/RayRay19..that's who...there's always one in every fanbase.

I think you've completely misinterpreted the meaning there ExpatPack.

My take is people are dismissing the season Brady is having because Rodgers is having a Brady 2007 season (at this point, Rodgers 2011 is inferior to Brady's 2007). Bayless is basically saying don't forget how good Brady is just because you watched Rodgers on Monday Night Football.

As for the Rodgers - Brady debate. On the merit of their careers it's Brady > Rodgers and it's not even close. I'm a Rodgers fan and he deserves time to establish himself as a GOAT contender, however I am hopeful the Patriots don't give him a chance to add to his CV.

Fair enough. The whole media hype thing is based on amnesia. It's always been that way. Rodgers is the FOTY for obvious reasons. Of course Brady > Rodgers career-wise. There's no way we can really make that comparison until Rodgers plays another 5 years.

@Pherein. Yeah well I sure can't hate Rodgers.:D But that doesn't mean I can't appreciate other QBs. Brees and Brady are great. I even have to give credit to Rapistburger even though it gives me indigestion.

I think it's just fun to see just how far Rodgers can go this season.

I think Rogers is the best QB in the game today. TB has already made his mark and he's having a very good season again but I don't think any Pats fan would denigrate what Rogers is doing right now.

This expatPack person...you replace Rogers with Sanchez and who do you have? JetFan1/RayRay19..that's who...there's always one in every fanbase.

Yo. I was just responding to someone who was using Skip Bayless to make a point. Maybe the point was right, however Bayless is there to make outrageous statements that rile everybody up. That's his job. Don't know who these fans are you compare me with, but as a Pack fan I'm enjoying watching Rodgers' season. Anything wrong with that? Having lived in NE for many years I also have followed the Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes