PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post Idle Shots - the 2-10 drunken stupor edition

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
great job @Nikolai !
was waiting for the low-hangong fruit of the reasoning behind drinking a beverage with the moniker "Suktinis" after or during a patriots game.

Geez you write better than I do when I'm sober. I gotta look into this 100 proof Mead you're talkin about. Suktittïes?

That's more of an after party thing, I'm afraid. As for the writing, my secret is that the first draft is done while drunk or buzzed and each edit gets slightly better as I sober up. I try to keep the drunk thoughts in there, but make them legible lol

great job @Nikolai !
was waiting for the low-hangong fruit of the reasoning behind drinking a beverage with the moniker "Suktinis" after or during a patriots game.

Damn....definitely missed a good chance...as one does when passed out on the floor

@Nikolai I actually looked up SUKTINIS, as all I could think of is it was a martini you drink when your team sucks.

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

Nice job, man. Some really good insights there. I'd read this and Ken's every week happily.

They are a much better team than we're seeing because of that offense, and that offense is ass mostly because of the QB (yes, they need least one truly great WR). If the QB can't set proper protections or feel pressure and move accordingly/throw it away accordingly/audible around it accordingly, the line looks worse and the WRs' numbers sink. And if the QB can't ZIP it into tight coverage, the chances are greatly reduced.

But seriously, to give up 26 points over 3 games in the NFL is really good.
To give up 26 points over 3 games in the NFL and LOSE all three is astounding.

@Nikolai I actually looked up SUKTINIS, as all I could think of is it was a martini you drink when your team sucks.

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

Ha! I should try and figure out what one of those might actually look like...mix wise. More alcohol is my first line of thinking...

Nice job, man. Some really good insights there. I'd read this and Ken's every week happily.

They are a much better team than we're seeing because of that offense, and that offense is ass mostly because of the QB (yes, they need least one truly great WR). If the QB can't set proper protections or feel pressure and move accordingly/throw it away accordingly/audible around it accordingly, the line looks worse and the WRs' numbers sink. And if the QB can't ZIP it into tight coverage, the chances are greatly reduced.

But seriously, to give up 26 points over 3 games in the NFL is really good.
To give up 26 points over 3 games in the NFL and LOSE all three is astounding.

Thanks man!

Some pretty good insights yourself. It is rather amazing how the Pats have made an impact on both sides of the record books with BB as coach. Being a football history buff, maybe that was his intent all along? That's a fun thought, and I can't even hate on it.

Oh man, that Suktinis looks positively ass kicking....I'd glady be ass after drinking it!

Yup, agree with all of your points. Mac is turnover prone, but can see over linemen....Zappe needs passing lanes, but doesn't turn over the ball. Either way...zero points against a "bad" defense just isn't good enough.

As for Dugger...he's always been limited in coverage though...and we got killed playing zone at times this year. We need a lock down corner on one side and Judon pressuring the QB to really allow these guys to roam.

As for what I am drinking these days...you'll find me drinking mostly Bushmills....

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back