PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roethlisberger's face gets fatter by the week. His cheeks are going to shoot out of his helmet before the season ends.

ROFL!!:p.............................................:D

Big Ben has definitely become a better pocket passer this year. Of course it doesn't hurt that he has one of the best receiving corps in the league now.

Antonio Brown.........

It is depressing to see how easily teams are handling the Bills. We had that game, if only we were committed to running the ball more.

It is depressing to see how easily teams are handling the Bills. We had that game, if only we were committed to running the ball more.

Or if Brady doesn't have the flukiest game ever.

Teams now have the advantage of game film on them. The Pats played them too early in the season.

Denver offensive gameplan:

4 pass
28 rush

They're winning 10-0, haha.

Are the Cowboys really using a Nickelback song as there TD music...ewwwww...

One of local radio stations says Nickelback is a country band with rock guitars, so it kind of makes sense. ;)

Denver offensive gameplan:

4 pass
28 rush

They're winning 10-0, haha.

Three of those attempts were at the end of the half with hardly any time on the clock.

Denver with 182 yds rushing early in the 3rd quarter. They could end up with 300 yds on the ground when all is said and done.

And *zero* yards passing. Welcome to football, circa 1920.

If Denver gets a big run or two, they can threaten the single game rushing record for a team, currently 426 yards set in 1934.

Crazy, I've never seen a gameplan like that. Wonder if this is how they intended or if the KC run D is just gassed. I can't imagine they would even attempt to respect Tebow's passing game, so this is pretty surprising.

And *zero* yards passing. Welcome to football, circa 1920.

KC only have 18! 18 yards passing so far in a game! That is in the 3rd!

Just watching these other games just confirms how little talent the Pats have....on defense especially.

Last edited:
If Denver gets a big run or two, they can threaten the single game rushing record for a team, currently 426 yards set in 1934.

Crazy, I've never seen a gameplan like that. Wonder if this is how they intended or if the KC run D is just gassed. I can't imagine they would even attempt to respect Tebow's passing game, so this is pretty surprising.
If it was their gameplan, you'd think they would switch it up with their top 2 backs going down early.

Just watching these other games just confirms how little talent the Pats have....on defense especially.

Yep. Also depressing.

I'm watching the Broncos, Chiefs, Rams, Browns, Panthers, Colts, Dolphins, ETC....

And I'm Damn lucky to have a team like the Pats, not sure what your seeing?

I'm watching the Broncos, Chiefs, Rams, Browns, Panthers, Colts, Dolphins, ETC....

Boy that Indy-Jax game (3-3 in the 3rd) must be riveting, eh?

Yeah, even the Bills/Cowboys game, the Pats defense totally shutdown the Cowboys compared to what the Bills have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes