PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Major changes needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither. I am a life-long fan .

So you started rooting for the Patriot's the second you exited the womb?

I am amazed and awed by being in your presence. The fact that you had cognitive abilities immediately at birth, at least enough to recognize your social surroundings and the ascertain the complexities of a team sport.....I am without speech...........

So you started rooting for the Patriot's the second you exited the womb?

I am amazed and awed by being in your presence. The fact that you had cognitive abilities immediately at birth, at least enough to recognize your social surroundings and the ascertain the complexities of a team sport.....I am without speech...........

Of all the things in this thread to take literally, you choose that?

He kept Cassel in well past the amount of time needed, it's as if he was running down the score.

Running down the score.... dude.... F'n hillarious!

The crew last night hit it spot on, we're old and tired. Instead of artificial grass we should replace our field with a giant mattress.

Another good one.

The biggest problem with a thread like this one is that I can't be sure the posters who are reacting are trying to pull a double joke on us. Either way, I am thoroughly entertained.

Last edited:
When did the season start? I must have missed the schedule. I thought the first game was September 7th against KC. Oh well, I will have to wait until next season. What a bummer.

Neither. I am a life-long fan who has seen the franchise go from moribund to dynasty to almost-getting-it-done. This franchise is clearly on the down-slope of their run. They made it to the top, won 3 super bowls, and almost extended their run of excellence. Changes need to be made and the biggest ones are at the top.
In that case...

PANIC! :eek:

Hilarious thread.
Especially the outraged comments from the humor impaired!

Last edited:
I just wish there was an injury report for the preseason. That is when the fun starts. Brady/Questionable/Shoulder-Foot. FOOT?:eek:

Hilarious thread.
Especially the outraged comments from the humor impaired!

I dunno. I had read the original post as sarcastic, but when the poster then denied he was being sarcastic just six minutes later (Post #5 in the thread), he started to sound like a very dumb fan or a troll to me.

Who knows? Who cares?

I dunno. I had read the original post as sarcastic, but when the poster then denied he was being sarcastic just six minutes later (Post #5 in the thread), he started to sound like a very dumb fan or a troll to me.

Who knows? Who cares?

=)

If you're being sarcastic, you can't very well let the cat out of the bag on the first page! (C'mon -- is there anyone that believes the Krafts need to be replaced?)

Note: <3 Sarcasm

got me for a second. i seriously thought he was a troll or a crack baby.

Oh my God I am in tears reading this thread. I don't know whats funnier, the sarcastic posts or the people writing out well-thought out rebuttals to those posts. markd400 = my favorite poster on here

=)

If you're being sarcastic, you can't very well let the cat out of the bag on the first page! (C'mon -- is there anyone that believes the Krafts need to be replaced?)

Note: <3 Sarcasm

mmm...or you can just keep quiet and the let the thread play out for a few hours and let folks hang themselves without misleading them...saying that your not being sarcastic kind of takes all the fun out of it...

and, as for your Krafts comment, I've read just about every dumb thing imagineable out here, including attacks on the Krafts (did you see the threads after the ticket prices went up?), attacks on Brady for not being serious because he was with Giselle in Costa Rica, attacks on BB for game calls for Spygate for whatever...

Ok my friend. First off all Brady has a "sore foot," nothing serious or season ending. Understand that this is the time of year individual talent is evaluated and not the team as a whole. Coaches get the young guys on tape to evaluate technique, positioning and to see how they understand the concepts they have been taught and where they can improve.

Since you are a lifelong Pats fan, let's go back and look at some results in prior preseasons under BB (I'll keep it to after we became an anual SB contender in 2003). In 2004 we were really bad in the preseason and I recall the starters re-enteting the Cinci game in the 4th qtr (like yesterday it was the 2nd game of the preseason). The Pats lost 31-3. Some other results from that preseason, in which the Pats went 1-3, while the finished that season 14-2 and won a SB. For the most part I think preseasons around here are pretty avg. Now, take a deep breath and relax, don't hurt yourself jumping off the bandwagon and lastly wait till the games count to make your judgements on the team.

3rd game: August 28, 2004 Carolina Panthers L 17-20 1-2 record, game on the road @ Bank of America Stadium
4th game: September 2, 2004 Jacksonville Jaguars L 0-31 1-3 record, game was @ Gillette.

2003:4-0
August 7, 2003 New York Giants W 26-6 1-0 Gillette
August 16, 2003 Washington Redskins W 20-13 2-0 FedEx Field
August 22, 2003 Philadelphia Eagles W 24-12 3-0 Lincoln Financial Field
August 27, 2003 Chicago Bears W 38-23 4-0 Gillette

2005: 2-2
August 12, 2005 Cincinnati Bengals W 23-13 1-0 Paul Brown Stadium
August 18, 2005 New Orleans Saints L 27-37 1-1 Gillette
August 26, 2005 Green Bay Packers W 27-3 2-1 Lambeau Field
September 1, 2005 New York Giants L 3-27 2-2 Gillette

2006: 2-2
August 11, 2006 Atlanta Falcons L 23-26 0-1 Georgia Dome
August 19, 2006 Arizona Cardinals W 30-3 1-1 Gillette
August 26, 2006 Washington Redskins W 41-0 2-1 Gillette
August 31, 2006 New York Giants L 23-31 2-2 Giants

Last yr: 2-2
August 10, 2007 Tampa Bay Buccaneers L 10-13 0-1 Raymond James Stadium
August 17, 2007 Tennessee Titans L 24-27 0-2 Gillette
August 24, 2007 Carolina Panthers W 24-7 1-2 Bank of America Stadium
August 30, 2007 New York Giants W 27-20 2-2 Gillette

LMFAO this is classic

I'm glad so many of you get a kick out making fun of people, and the fact that alot of the posters here are sarcastically-challenged.

The original poster is obviously a troll, but if he's a NE fan trolling for stupid reponses from other NE fans, that's just kind of........stupid.

Don't want to be a buzzkill, but there are legitimate concerns about this team, even at this point.

Who knows? Who cares?

Don't make me post that picture again!

good thread dude

but just fyi, there are a lot of really stupid people on this forum

i actually got banned for a week for making a thread just like this because a mod took it seriously

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no way.

This thread couldn't have been more obvious for what it was.

I'm glad so many of you get a kick out making fun of people, and the fact that alot of the posters here are sarcastically-challenged.

The original poster is obviously a troll, but if he's a NE fan trolling for stupid reponses from other NE fans, that's just kind of........stupid.

Don't want to be a buzzkill, but there are legitimate concerns about this team, even at this point.

Say_No_To_Drugs__resized.jpg

. .

No worries, I'm into hangover stage now. I'll wait until after week 2 and if we don't beat the Jets by 20, then I'll give Bill a call on the bat-phone.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft