PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 6 pregame: Pats @ Raiders

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
BB is 0-2 against McDaniels and that annoys me.

I hope Meyers doesn’t make this a statement game. I get why we wanted a YAC guy but obviously that move is a blunder now. Mac misses his binky.

Raiders are also struggling on offense like the Pats. JG’s TD/INT is underwater. Can’t run can’t stop the run. Guess we’ll see what they look like tonight against GB.

We’re gonna need to score points. Too much talent on that raiders offense to win a low scoring game like NYJ 2 weeks ago.

Josh is getting hammered by some or many fans ...
If we win ... this will definitely intensify ... he was praised for their FA signings.
Be fitting he gets canned (he will) and ends up back here as OC for our next coach.

BB is 0-2 against McDaniels and that annoys me.

I hope Meyers doesn’t make this a statement game. I get why we wanted a YAC guy but obviously that move is a blunder now. Mac misses his binky.

Raiders are also struggling on offense like the Pats. JG’s TD/INT is underwater. Can’t run can’t stop the run. Guess we’ll see what they look like tonight against GB.
I don't want the Pats win another game this year. It's too late. So I'm pulling for the Raiders tonight.

This is a must win for Bill. The last thing Bob wants to see is Bill going 0-3 against McDaniels, 0-2 vs Jimmy G, and Meyers having a good game. Remember how embarressing it was when they kept losing to Parcells with the Jets?

A loss will put in the nail in the coffin for Bill with Buffalo and at Miami incoming.

Who in the forum is going ...

This is a must win for Bill. The last thing Bob wants to see is Bill going 0-3 against McDaniels, 0-2 vs Jimmy G, and Meyers having a good game. Remember how embarressing it was when they kept losing to Parcells with the Jets?

A loss will put in the nail in the coffin for Bill with Buffalo and at Miami incoming.
They way the are playing and the way the media is these days unfortunately he wont last past the season. Most importantly, i dont think the players care to play
They will likely get blown out by the raiders.

I don’t like NE’s chances. Raiders defense isn’t that good but they don’t need to be against our offense.

I knew the defense would struggle this last week being the first game adjusting to life without Judon and Gonzo. Talent is there but I think they’ve just given up at this point.

Josh is getting hammered by some or many fans ...
If we win ... this will definitely intensify ... he was praised for their FA signings.
Be fitting he gets canned (he will) and ends up back here as OC for our next coach.
I could see Josh as the OC for Mayo if Mayo was the next HC and BOB had moved on. He did a very good job helping Mac along as a rookie, I think it would be an OK idea if they were drafting another rookie QB highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes