PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Major changes needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

...love your tag line...i think it will end up applying to both Mannings...

"There are two categories of superbowl participants that nobody remembers:

The team that lost the game and the team that only won one." Dwight White- Steelers

Yeah, I see what the OP is saying. I like my team and all, but now that they're on a death spiral I'm jumping ship and I advise all of you to do the same. Our QB sucks, our coach sucks, and the rest of the team just doesn't care. And because we don't have any chance of winning I don't care either...

*snaps out of it*

OH MY GOD!!! OH GOD I THOUGHT I WAS A JETS FAN FOR A SECOND. It was so scary, yet the ignorance truely was bliss. *shudders*

Yeah, I see what the OP is saying. I like my team and all, but now that they're on a death spiral I'm jumping ship and I advise all of you to do the same. Our QB sucks, our coach sucks, and the rest of the team just doesn't care. And because we don't have any chance of winning I don't care either...

*snaps out of it*

OH MY GOD!!! OH GOD I THOUGHT I WAS A JETS FAN FOR A SECOND. It was so scary, yet the ignorance truely was bliss. *shudders*

The Jets fans think they are going to win the SB this year, the only thing their 4-12 team was missing was a qb.

The Jets fans think they are going to win the SB this year, the only thing their 4-12 team was missing was a qb.

don't you mean "missing a 39 yo QB who got 'arm fatigue' in his third practice, really doesn't want to be in New York, will be getting booed by November as 'his' team sinks below .500, but who will want to return to play out the final year of his contract in 2009, throwing another organization into chaos?"

don't you mean "missing a 39 yo QB who got 'arm fatigue' in his third practice, really doesn't want to be in New York, will be getting booed by November as 'his' team sinks below .500, but who will want to return to play out the final year of his contract in 2009, throwing another organization into chaos?"

Yup thats the one.

Although the Jets have sucked for many years the one thing they have always lacked is that one true cancer player. I guess they figured they needed one.

Yup thats the one.

Although the Jets have sucked for many years the one thing they have always lacked is that one true cancer player. I guess they figured they needed one.

Yeah, it's like.

Lose the greatest living and possible greatest ever NFL HC to Division Rival. Check

Hire 30-something HC who turns out to be a bust. Check.

Watch the other team in town overperfform and become Tabloid favorites. Check.

Stick with a noble warrior but subpar QB three years too long. Check.

Bring in over the hill HOF QB who will mess with the head of the future QB while throwing the organization into turmoil. Check.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Last edited:
I'm glad so many of you get a kick out making fun of people, and the fact that alot of the posters here are sarcastically-challenged.

The original poster is obviously a troll, but if he's a NE fan trolling for stupid reponses from other NE fans, that's just kind of........stupid.

Don't want to be a buzzkill, but there are legitimate concerns about this team, even at this point.

Look, I've been on the wrong end of some of these sarcastic posts before.

I think the words you were looking for were: "Dang! You got me. Good one."

He was creating humor by pointing out the sillyness of posts that incite panic and the over seriousness of some of us homers here in defending our team. He didn't make it personal.

It wasn't about making fun of people, it was making fun of behavior on this board. Perhaps some need to grow a little thicker skin.

Thought I'd let this topic enjoy it's serious relatives on the top of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes