12-01-2006, 11:55 AM
In the Starting Line-up
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Wilmington, DE
Re: Super Bowl Match-ups
Originally Posted by PonyExpress
1. If NE plays Dallas, NE will in
2. If NE plays Chicago, Chicago will win
3. If Dallas plays SD, Dallas will win
4. If Indy plays Dallas, Indy will win
5. If Baltimore plays Dallas, Baltimore will win
6. If Baltimore plays Chicago, Chicago will win
7. If Chicago plays Indy or SD, Chicago will win.
8. If SD plays Seattle, SD will win.
Let me straighten this up for you a bit.
If NE plays ANYONE, NE wins.
If ANYONE plays Chicago, the Anyone wins.
If ANYONE plays Seattle, the Anyone wins.
If SD plays ANYONE, SD wins.
AFC > NFC Teams.
You also left out the Saints, KC, Giants, Carolina, Cincinatti, and maybe even the Jet's in your genious evaluation of the SB.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.