Welcome to PatsFans.com

Congrats from a Cowboys/Saints fan

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Oct 14, 2013.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Yes, a fan of 2 teams(long story - became a football fan when I lived in North Texas, and lived in New Orleans for almost 20 years before Katrina, so watched a lot of Saints games).

Very exciting game to the wire, as expected from both teams. But the better team won, congrats, well deserved!

Best wishes to your team the rest of the way - looks like the Pats are continuing to be a contender this year.

2. PATSYLICIOUS

PATSYLICIOUS Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +191 / 1 / -3

#12 Jersey

Thanks bud, classy post and good to see you again. It was the first game in a long time with a healthy Brady that I went into the game thinking we were most likely going to lose. Saints are a great team, Brees is always a tough matchup for us, and we were fortunate to pull this one out. GL rest of the way unless we meet one of your teams in Feb!

3. PatsSox363804

PatsSox363804 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +156 / 2 / -1

Cowboys and Saints? You must have caught a ton of crap from Saints fans with their complex of all things Dallas.

Classy post, that was a great game.

4. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,023 / 15 / -8

TU for the classy post... and I have to say, Saints fans seem to have that in their blood, from everything I've seen here. I don't have any good or bad feelings about the Saints as a team (not a slam, I just don't), but their fans seem to be some of the best.

5. TomPatriot

TomPatriot PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +201 / 1 / -1

Hope to see the Saints and you on February 2 in the Swamp! :eat2: